3 replies to this topic

#1 Broken Thought

Broken Thought

Rubber Ducky

• Dreamer
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:53

I just want to say congratulations to Red Thread Games! You did it! You made a complete game! You're done!

Yeah, yeah, I know you're still working on it, but you do have a complete game now.

As a fan, it was an honor to go on this "Journey" with you. I can't say I loved every minute of it, but that's point isn't it? You can't go a journey like this and not expect sore feet/thumbs, but my, my...look at that view. It makes everything worth it at the end, doesn't it?

I appreciate how open you guys were in the development, how you responded criticism, fan feedback and praise. Red Thread Games is a class act.

I look forward to forward to future updates and future titles.

Good job guys, good job.

• Morten, Chocobo_sage, Edreamer Jamil and 12 others like this

#2 popcorngal

popcorngal

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 21 June 2016 - 17:05

Yes, it's been another long journey but thanks to Ragnar and the Red Thread gang, it hasn't ever been boring!

Just wanted the chance to say how thrilling it's been to watch such a small group of people come together and craft something that's so 'big.' The quality of the game, the storyline of the game is first rate and in my opinion, 'Chapters' rivals much larger companies.

Congratulations!

commend-great-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Edreamer Jamil, khh, Dmm and 3 others like this

"Oh! I was having this weird dream about a big ass turkey wearing a pair of red shoes. And you were there, and he was there, and, and... maybe it wasn't a dream after all?"   :crow:

#3 Maxime Girard

Maxime Girard

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationQuebec City

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:00

I need to finish playing the game...but so far only played about two hours of this final chapter. Waiting for the right moment to finish it with my partner in crime that also participated in my contribution on Kickstarter.

Thanks RTG for what has been offered so far.

Looking forward to seeing RTG journey onwards to creating many more stories, wherever they may lead us :)

• khh and gailreg like this

#4 Onias

Onias

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 13:49

Yeah, well done to RTG and to Ragnar. 

I was devastated to hear that TLJH will not be made though. https://twitter.com/...008032528801794 https://twitter.com/...630456316211200 Can we start a petition for Funcom and a fan started Kickstarter to get it made though? I'd be devastated if April Ryan's story was never concluded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users