Spoiler

Attached Files

#2 hulde

hulde

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 00:05

What the hell, the same thing just happened to me. I registered seconds ago to ask for a solution and came across your topic.

Anyone got a solution, please? Long time fan of the franchise, and it would be really frustrating not being to continue after waiting years to finish the story.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

If it helps, i'm running the game with the lowest graphical options possible, since my notebook isn't one of the best for playing games.

#3 Shifterdreamer

Shifterdreamer

Arcadia Native

• Forum Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 21 June 2016 - 00:11

Maybe this is a bug?? A friend of mine texted me couple hours ago (he's playing DFC for the first time) and he told me right exactly what you describe! He cannot get passed that point. He says he can't do anything, there's no dialogue option, or any option to move or interact with the environment. 

This evening an announcement message popped up on Steam, before my friend began to play: ''Version 5.1 Change Log''. Maybe this new patch messed up with that scene? We're three people here with the same problem so it can't be a coincidence. I told him I'd ask in the forum in his regard. I hope it gets resolved.

• hulde likes this

I have a dream... The wolf's not here on a sunny day, the wolf's not here, still I sense him...

#4 hulde

hulde

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 00:18

Maybe this is a bug?? A friend of mine texted me couple hours ago (he's playing DFC for the first time) and he told me right exactly what you describe! He cannot get passed that point. He says he can't do anything, there's no dialogue option, or any option to move or interact with the environment. 

This evening an announcement message popped up on Steam, before my friend began to play: ''Version 5.1 Change Log''. Maybe this new patch messed up with that scene? We're three people here with the same problem so it can't be a coincidence. I told him I'd ask in the forum in his regard. I hope it gets resolved.

Interesting. Just went to the steam community page of the game and there's already a topic reporting the issue: https://steamcommuni...59808493566519/      

At least Red Thread Games seems to be aware of the issue. Should expect a patch soon, that's good news!

• Shifterdreamer likes this

#5 Shifterdreamer

Shifterdreamer

Arcadia Native

• Forum Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 21 June 2016 - 00:21

That's great news! I'll keep an eye on the topic.

I have a dream... The wolf's not here on a sunny day, the wolf's not here, still I sense him...

#6 Shifterdreamer

Shifterdreamer

Arcadia Native

• Forum Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:31

Update: RTG fixed the issue last night (thank you so much guys). They said so in the Steam discussion thread. 

• Tina, khh and hulde like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users