Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 21:34

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also... I guess it's more or less confirmed that it will be released when I'm awake away and I'll have to play it on the laptop, which is barely adequate. Tina wins.

EDIT: Fixed typo, but I decided to leave it there.

#22 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 02 June 2016 - 21:46

Yeah, seems I'll probably be quite lucky with the release, and I'll get to play it in my "one-week-at-home" window (even with days off work), before I head out to sea again the 22nd. I wish it would fit everyone's schedules though..
  • NeilClaimer likes this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#23 Usagi

Usagi

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 22:33

These posts make me less able to wait :D

I hope we learn more about Saga's family, they seem like an interesting punch. Maybe they will get their own game one day !

Oh, and RTG plz make the biggest buzz you can when Book 5 is released, so the internet would know :D

#24 CrimsynSeraph

CrimsynSeraph

Arcadia Native

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:44

I only have five words:

WONKERS!!! Wonkers wonkers wonkers wonkers!!!

• kellkerrick and Sophia like this
He who runs in front of a car gets tired.
He who runs behind a car gets exhausted.

Proud Scion of Dynamic Chaos.

#25 Sophia

Sophia

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:10

I only have five words:

WONKERS!!! Wonkers wonkers wonkers wonkers!!!

You beat me to it!!!! I'm so excited!!!

The only disappointing message here is that we never got any pre-announcement of the announcement of an upcoming announcement about the release date....... I mean...... jeezzzz............ how lazy can you guys be  :P  :P  :P

• NeilClaimer likes this

Latest blog post: s.png?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.feedburner.

#26 DarkPerson

DarkPerson

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:42

Spoiler

Spoiler

• the red of the kin and Starseeker like this

#27 the red of the kin

the red of the kin

Vestrum Herald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts
  • LocationTrieste (Italy)

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:47

c27369cb718b6d82ee68ac8d712e0c91_origina

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Pawlo_86 likes this

IF YOU'RE A GHOST.......JUST LEAVE ME BE!

#28 ChrisR

ChrisR

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 03 June 2016 - 13:18

I wish the update had some info about what still needs to be done like in previous update. A little bit disappointed to realize that it's still likely to take at least 2.5 weeks before release.

#29 M.Gson

M.Gson

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 June 2016 - 13:27

You guys arent hyping this enough!!!

Eiiiiiikkkk!!!

There's so much I wanna see how it goes, happens, changes, are, is, will be and might be!

Didn't they say some time ago that they would release the date just a couple of days before the actual release?

Psyched about Zoë, where in time will we find her in this Chapter?

Were all the events in the other chapters a dream?

#30 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 03 June 2016 - 13:47

Didn't they say some time ago that they would release the date just a couple of days before the actual release?

Yep, which means that if we'll know by the end of the coming week, it should come out some time the following week at the latest. Unless they have changed their mind about short time from announcement to release, but I doubt that.

So I'd say it's more close to 1.5 weeks than 2.5 weeks. 

• Pawlo_86 likes this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#31 vaiomaniac

vaiomaniac

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationBronnoysund, Norway

Posted 03 June 2016 - 14:44

Yep, which means that if we'll know by the end of the coming week, it should come out some time the following week at the latest. Unless they have changed their mind about short time from announcement to release, but I doubt that.

So I'd say it's more close to 1.5 weeks than 2.5 weeks. 

Announcement on June 10th release the following week probably before E3 conference kicks off on the 14th

#32 Adam Jensen

Adam Jensen

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 June 2016 - 23:58

I'm too tired to say anything constructive right now, but I'm happy about the new update.

#33 Aj17

Aj17

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:09

All the feels when I saw Wonkers finally back xD hopefully this means the game will be released this month, beyond ready.

• Pawlo_86 likes this

jHevh80.jpg

#34 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:51

All the feels when I saw Wonkers finally back xD hopefully this means the game will be released this month, beyond ready.

Book Five will release in June for sure! Ragnar confirmed this on Twitter. Trailer and release date next week! Its all so awesome!

#35 Kianismybae

Kianismybae

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLeón, Spain

Posted 04 June 2016 - 10:03

RTG usually launches a trailer or a release date around two or three days before the oficcial release... So I believe the next week after the trailer it will be released

#36 artemisofephesus

artemisofephesus

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 June 2016 - 13:07

Oooooh, I can't wait for the trailer and the announcement next week!

I am also kinda sad to see Zoe back in her coma room - not sad because of where it indicates the story's heading, but sad for Zoe herself. :( But at least she has Wonkers again!

• Pawlo_86 likes this

#37 CosmicD

CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • LocationHasselt, Limburg, Belgium

Posted 05 June 2016 - 16:42

How Sadistic :P You redo chapter 1, and expect us to make choises on what to play first when the update hits ? I demand an appeal to the human rights court of strassbourg :P Surely this ain't ethical practice from a game devleoper :D

#38 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 05 June 2016 - 19:54

How Sadistic :P You redo chapter 1, and expect us to make choises on what to play first when the update hits ? I demand an appeal to the human rights court of strassbourg :P Surely this ain't ethical practice from a game devleoper :D

I had the same reaction at first, but then I decided to replay the entire game from the beginning before book 5 is released, then play book 5 and then replay the entire TLJ series from the beginning. That way I'll have all my choices ready so I can play book 5 as soon as it's released, and I'll be able to play the original version of book 1 now and then play the new version of it in a couple weeks' time, so I can compare them and see what was changed while the original version is still fresh in my mind.

#39 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 05 June 2016 - 20:31

Yeah... I'm a little mixed up about the new beginning thing. I knew it was coming. And it makes sense to do it with Book Five since the beginning is so important and a bunch of people have been waiting to play until it's finished. Like...I don't have any problem with it in theory. I even support it. 

...But I'm not going to go back and replay the beginning before I play the end. And it feels a little weird knowing that I'll be playing the end of a game that no longer has the beginning I remember. (And I know that the changes are probably fairly minor, yadda yadda, not the point. :P

There's that part of me that wonders if it would have been better to wait until the whole thing is out and patched and polished, etc. ...But then, at the same time, I wouldn't have gotten a chance to play the version of the game that I did play... ...and those people won't be playing quite the same game I played... 

...It's just...weird. Not good, not bad. Just weird. 

• bongboy likes this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#40 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • LocationA shack in the Northern Continent

Posted 05 June 2016 - 20:40

Makes me wonder what i'll miss with the redo of book one, but i'm used to devs updating and patching games. I trust rtg to know what's best.
  • Mr Moo likes this

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

Blog - https://chocobosage.wordpress.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kickstarter, kickstarter update, update 97, redux, release date

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users