Good man. Respect is due B)

#822 Fnar777

Fnar777

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:21

I'm not sure if the team, or Ragnar will see this, but I'mma post it anyway.

Thank You.

I picked up Deamfall when I was really young and enjoyed it exponentially. Enough for my adult self to then look for the prequel, and buy it.

The Longest Journey has become one of my favorites, if not my favorite game of all time. The story you told was so full of hope and discovery, and the sheer wonder of Arcadia and Stark makes both these games absolute masterpieces. So again, thank you. Thank you for taking me on a Journey I can never forget, and I can honestly say I'm looking forward to the next part of it.

• Edreamer Jamil, MichaelH, trentjaspar and 8 others like this

#823 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts
  • LocationBehind you (mwuh ha ha!)

Posted 24 September 2014 - 14:03

This made me literally LOL.  Priceless.  :D

Of course now a tiny part of me wants to hear the ramble...

^^This. I'm still clueless as to what it's referring to :wacko:

• trentjaspar likes this

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

#824 Moriaty

Moriaty

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:45

Hi Moriaty,

I'm not sure what the problem is with your T-shirt. If you've emailed support and not received an answer, something's probably gone wrong. Our support pipeline is definitely a work in progress but we do our best to address all issues and inquiries in a timely manner (oh god I sound like a customer support drone now: what I mean is that we're trying to be as fast and reliable and supportive as we can). It could be that the email got lost; try sending it again, and if that doesn't help feel free to shout loudly on this forum.

Sorry again for the lack of support and thanks for your patience!

Ragnar

The T-Shirt arrived today. So thanks for having a look at this matter :)

• Tina, Edreamer Jamil, WorldsReunited and 1 other like this

#825 euleah

euleah

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:16

I am just excited beyond words right now! I am more than willing to wait for the episodic release for the kind of game we are all hoping for and the kind of game RTG wants to make. I may or may not be downloading my early access copy DFC: Reborn... Thank you RTG! Many hugs and congratulations from a very long time fan (shockingly I did in fact play TLJ when it first released in 1999)!

• Edreamer Jamil likes this

#826 nihly

nihly

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 15:53

Excited!

#827 AstraeaNova

AstraeaNova

Rubber Ducky

• Dreamer
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 20:18

I personally think this is a great compromise, having access to each chapter as it becomes available is great. When I backed the game I just wanted to see the story completed because I was driven to tears at the end of Dreamfall and had been so disheartened when there was no news of a game to finish the story. But now we are almost there and my partner and I will probably play each chapter as it appears and then play it all again when it's released in full.

This is a cherished story and I don't see many people having a problem with episodes, I just can't wait to get started and get back to my favourite world. :)

• WorldsReunited, Ceres and DiskJunky like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, Ragnar Tørnquist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users