• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Anne

Anne

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:23

Perhaps this is a very stupid question, my apology if it is. But I seem to be unable to start book 3! I think i'm at the end of book 2. I've talked to Nela, follwed her and after the explosion I lay down with my eyes closed. And then I get a summary of all the choices I've made so far and that's it. Then the credits starts. I've asked my boyfriend to updat the game and he did. What I'm I doing wrong??

#2 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:39

After complete of Book Two you should back to main menu and see "Start Book Three: Realms" option. Click it and play third episode.

#3 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:05

Did you buy the game on Steam ? if so it will automatically be updated. If you don't have the start book 3 option after finishing book 2, that would say to me you don't actually have book 3 installed.
But depending on where you got the game, the fix might be different. How was the game 'updated' ?

#4 Anne

Anne

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:09

After complete of Book Two you should back to main menu and see "Start Book Three: Realms" option. Click it and play third episode.

I don't get that option. Just the standard screen as if I'v never finished the book.

#5 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:32

Did you buy Season Pass? It seems that you don't have data for futher episodes.

#6 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6169 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 13:04

There is nothing out there besides the Season pass. You buy the game, you own all episodes present and future.

So either this is a version of the game downloaded a year ago, which for some reason doesn't get updated, or a very strange bug.

First question, of course: Is this the Steam, GOG or Humble version?

• Tina likes this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#7 Anne

Anne

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 13:32

There is nothing out there besides the Season pass. You buy the game, you own all episodes present and future.

So either this is a version of the game downloaded a year ago, which for some reason doesn't get updated, or a very strange bug.

First question, of course: Is this the Steam, GOG or Humble version?

Thanks for helping me guys!

I bought the game with Humble. (And think that the last update might be more then a year ago but not sure about that.)

#8 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 30 May 2016 - 13:50

I bought the game with Humble. (And think that the last updat might be more then a year ago but not sure about that.)

As far as I know, the whole game is just updated on humble. So you might need to re download the whole thing, and reinstall it.
That tends to be the case for the backers anyway.

Once you do that, it should just pick up at book 3.

#9 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 30 May 2016 - 14:37

As far as I know, the whole game is just updated on humble. So you might need to re download the whole thing, and reinstall it.
That tends to be the case for the backers anyway.

Once you do that, it should just pick up at book 3.

Yeah, Humble Bundle doesn't release patches when there's a new book, so you have to re-download and re-install the entire game all over again. I'm not sure why, but there it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users