• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pgoforth114jj

pgoforth114jj

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 22:56

Hello I just bought Dreamfall Chapters on Steam and when I try to start up the game I get to about the title screen before a crash occurs where it says I should contact the developer. Do I need to get a new graphic card? What should I do? 

#2 toremygg

toremygg

Harbinger of the Balance

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3577 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 26 March 2016 - 23:14

Sorry to hear you have problems. We will need to know the specifications of your PC before being able to help. The crash log may also help us.

#3 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11228 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 26 March 2016 - 23:57

^ What he said. Sorry to hear you're having issues. But yeah, if you could give us your computer specs and attach the crash log to a post, that would be helpful. (You can attach files to a post by hitting "More Reply Options" in the corner of the reply box and using the attachment tool there.) 

Also, you can see if perhaps there's just an issue with the install by verifying the game cache. If you go into the game in your Steam library and and right click on it, then hit properties, you should get a pop up box. There should be a tab that says "Local Files." Select that, then hit the "Verify Integrity Of Game Cache" button. :) 

• khh and Mr Moo like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users