79 replies to this topic

#1 Kianismybae

Kianismybae

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLeón, Spain

Posted 05 March 2016 - 00:22

Hey  guys.  This time  RTG goes harder. Today they uploaded the next photo.  A growed up an goooooooorgeus SAGA  with  a brand new  third eye. Btw  I WANNA HEAR YOUR CRAZY THEORIES MY FRIENDS :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  saga.jpg   78.41KB   23 downloads

• TalkingOak, MisterMetropolis, Pawlo_86 and 3 others like this

#2 Yarrozu

Yarrozu

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in between~

Posted 05 March 2016 - 00:38

She is gorgeous! And is looking more like her mom. Speaking of which I really want to know what her mom is exactly, did they ever say and I just missed it? Wasn't there some dialogue from Saga when she looked out the round(?) window in the fireplace room? Something about her moms homeland? Or did I just make all that up/imagine it... (highly plausible)

Most of my wonderings are tentative at best, I'm really just anticipating it all. Feeling 85% excitement and 15% "aww, it's going to end"

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

::Cortez:: Vamos. Enter the light.

::April:: Don't say that. It sounds too ominous. Just... tell me what's gonna happen.

::Cortez:: You're about to take the first step on the longest journey of your life.

::Zoë:: It was nice chatting with you, Crow. It's been very informative.

::Crow:: Glad to help, doll.

::Zoë:: 'Doll'?

::Crow:: Um, I mean 'independent and self-reliant female person who's not an object to be ogled or used solely for my own personal amusement and pleasure'.

::Shitbot:: Affirmative. I will stop doing this thing that I love and that makes me feel happy and fulfilled to follow you to the next stop on our pointless, depressing journey.

#3 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:45

Etta is from Midgar. I'm guessing she's Dolmari.

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#4 ChrisR

ChrisR

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:43

I'm really afraid that we'll be left with lots of loose ends, since there are too many mysteries and unanswered questions to cover in just one episode. I'll be mad at first 2 books in this case, because of their slow pacing and spin-offness from the unresolved main plot.
Anyway looking forward to playing and all the KS rewards that come next.
This screenshot is great by the way.
  • Pawlo_86 likes this

#5 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:06

Things Book Five still needs to answer:

• What happens with Roman depending on how much information you gave him or if you flirted with him
  • What happened to Falk (they seemed pretty promising about this)
  • What's going on with Reza (again I'm almost 100% sure this will be resolved but just listing it anyway)
  • What is the consequence of picking the traitor in Book Two versus the wrong person? This has not been mentioned at all in Books Three or Four
  • The resolution to what Zoe told Queenie she wanted - Meaning, Reconciling, Belonging, Remembering or Forgetting
  • What intervening with Mr. London (or not doing so) does in Book One
  • Basically the entire plot of Dreamfall that was swept aside in this game (the Wati conspiracy, truth about Peats, Chang and Zoe's and Faith's births, etc.)

• ChrisR, Burns Flipper and VersusVII like this

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

#6 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2739 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:21

Saga looks awesome. Im afraid that plot in Book Five will be rushed and many things will be unresolved. But Dreamfall was never supposed to be the end of saga/trilogy.
  • inspector likes this

#7 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1862 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 05 March 2016 - 15:44

I'm guessing she's Dolmari.

That is what I thought originally.But I was told by Ragnar she isn't.

There is a clear Dolmari influence in that house however.

#8 debro

debro

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 15:58

We have seen that third eye in TLJ. Tun Luiec had a very similar one.

I don't think Etta is Dolmari. I believe she's part of a pre-divide race. Her skin glows much like Lux's.

• ShardofTruth, Pawlo_86, Quatipu and 3 others like this

"The brightest days have the darkest shadows. Always remember that!"

#9 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1336 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 05 March 2016 - 16:26

We have seen that third eye in TLJ. Tun Luiec had a very similar one.

I don't think Etta is Dolmari. I believe she's part of a pre-divide race. Her skin glows much like Lux's.

The singing Dolmari child in the Prologue of DFC also had the third-eye marking.

And my guess is that Etta is not from Earth (pre- or post-Divide).
  • debro, Pawlo_86, Quatipu and 2 others like this

#10 Bruno

Bruno

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2420 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 March 2016 - 17:03

Etta is from Midgar. I'm guessing she's Dolmari.

Midgard. Which in Norse mythology is the only world completely visible to humans - i.e. "our" world. What - or where - exactly is Midgard in the TLJ Universe, though, is up for discussion :)

• inspector likes this

Bruno Espadana, no panda abuser.

I have a website - and also an Instagram account!

#11 the red of the kin

the red of the kin

Vestrum Herald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts
  • LocationTrieste (Italy)

Posted 05 March 2016 - 17:38

I believe she's part of a pre-divide race.

This could very much be...Arcadia and Stark were once together and had to be divided. Etta's family might be "fugitives" in the sense they are not meant to be together but one should be in Arcadia and one in stark.

This could be the explanation of pretty much everything about TLJ's main plot

IF YOU'RE A GHOST.......JUST LEAVE ME BE!

#12 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 21:28

I forgot two more things we need answers to:

• What was the point of Kian's monologue about his mother in Book One? (I have a feeling this will tie into why Saga is called Lady Alvane)
  • What was Crow doing with Mother Utana and what happened to him in Sadir?

• Pawlo_86, Burns Flipper, inspector and 1 other like this

#13 Adam Jensen

Adam Jensen

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 March 2016 - 21:34

I really want to get to know this one:

• What the hell attacked the White Kin in the Dark People City back in DF?

Seriously, it's probably what's been bugging me the most out of all the residue mind screws from the previous game.

• bongboy, ShardofTruth, Pawlo_86 and 6 others like this

#14 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 23:12

I am definitely counting on everything surrounding Brian/Roper/the Undreaming and what happened to the Kin to be explained.

I do also hope we find out what the real story with Magnus and Etta is though and how they built the House of All Worlds...

• Pawlo_86 likes this

#15 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 16:08

I do also hope we find out what the real story with Magnus and Etta is though and how they built the House of All Worlds...

The house was built as part of a reality TV show, to cut down on expenses ;) :D

• MisterMetropolis, ct2651, the red of the kin and 1 other like this

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#16 loranna238

loranna238

Vestrum Crier

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Between the Earth and the Sun

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:18

She is gorgeous! And is looking more like her mom. (snipped cause I dunno)

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

She seems to have gotten Magnus' eyebrows and chin.

• Christoffer Sunrider Grav and Yarrozu like this

#17 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2739 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:57

I hope so that Book Five will answer why Yehte support Undreaming and why they're slaves of black fire.
  • loranna238, ct2651 and inspector like this

#18 Kianismybae

Kianismybae

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLeón, Spain

Posted 09 March 2016 - 00:28

Someone  can say me  WHO THE HELL IS the girl  aside Zöe who isn't Saga?  She  seems to be April but... I can't see April in her. lol 

New character at sight?

Attached Files

• inspector likes this

#19 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 00:32

You mean to Zoe's right (our left)? That's April for sure.

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#20 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 00:32

It's April. She wore those clothes in Chapters 6 - 11 in TLJ.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Book, Five, Book5, DFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users