Undreamer

Arcadia Native

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationThe Storytime

Posted 17 June 2014 - 19:07

Hi all,

My name is Joshua. First off let me say that I absolutely love Dreamfall and it is by far the best game series I have ever played and ever expect to play.

I had a question though, and I don't know if it's because I'm not that tech savvy when it comes to simple internet stuff, or just my mind likes to stop working when I need it to. But I pledged in February and have received few updates via my email. I know only backers who donated before December (I think) have access to the kickstarter backer page. I have an account on kickstarter but I can't post comments or anything of the like there. I also don't know of the status of any of the digital content (like wallpapers and forum badges) or t shirts. I have not a clue if they are out, not out, stuck in a parallel dimension of tom foolery, etc... I just wanted to know how a pledger might gain access to commenting on Backerkit, if at all.

That being said, I can't wait for the release of Dreamfall Chapters. I wish everyone a great day, the development team well, and may the Balance be with you all.

• WorldsReunited and khh like this

"What a strange feeling... I'm barely even scared. I can see... everything around me... I feel like... any outcome would be acceptable. That's right... no one's at fault here... nothing could have made a difference. Not in a world... ...that is this... ...Cruel." -Bertholdt Hoover, Attack on Titan

#2 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 17 June 2014 - 20:42

I think only Kickstarter backers are able to comment in the Kickstarter comments. That is, people who pledged when the Kickstarter was live, which was in March last year. And that's not something we can do anything about, it's Kickstarter's own rules that only backers can comment on projects (afaik). So people having pledged via paypal (both during the Kickstarter campaign and after) are not able to comment on the Kickstarter page.

You should be able to log in to Backerkit (https://dreamfall.backerkit.com/), which will tell you what you have purchased. Which tier you chose and which add-ons you have bought. There is no "comment section" on Backerkit though. It is just a tool that RTG can use for collecting the addresses and other info they need in order to deliver the rewards. If you haven't logged in there before, you should be able to just add your e-mail in the form field seen on the link I gave.

Regarding the digital content, we haven't recieved much yet. And there hasn't really been an official announcement either. But it will be delivered via Humble Store (right now there are three wallpapers available in there). If you need more info on how to find (or "claim") that reward, you should check out this topic. There are some pages of posts, but I don't remember the details exactly myself.

T-shirts that were added on during the Kickstarter period have been sent out. But t-shirts added later on (or, I guess, via paypal in some way or another) have not been sent out yet.

Did I miss anything now? :)

• khh and trentjaspar like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#3 Undreamer

Undreamer

Arcadia Native

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationThe Storytime

Posted 17 June 2014 - 21:31

You didn't miss a thing! Thank you very much! I just got access to the wallpapers. And thanks for clarifying every else as well. :)

• Tina likes this

"What a strange feeling... I'm barely even scared. I can see... everything around me... I feel like... any outcome would be acceptable. That's right... no one's at fault here... nothing could have made a difference. Not in a world... ...that is this... ...Cruel." -Bertholdt Hoover, Attack on Titan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users