52 replies to this topic

#41 Nathanael

Nathanael

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 March 2016 - 22:51

I think that RTG should publish some kind of this universes mythology. Or at least "Book of Genesis" ;)

• agirlnamedbob, Pawlo_86, ct2651 and 2 others like this

#42 magritte

magritte

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 23:57

Maybe Ragnar can pull an L. Ron Hubbard and spawn his own religion.

#43 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 00:01

Maybe Ragnar can pull an L. Ron Hubbard and spawn his own religion.

Ragnar's would likely be more successful. He's certainly a better writer than Hubbard. 'Course, that's not saying a whole helluva lot. :D

• Yarrozu likes this

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#44 Yarrozu

Yarrozu

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in between~

Posted 08 March 2016 - 00:39

would we be required to go into debt for the ambiguous cause of this new religion?

A kind of book or manual with all the mythology, locations, history, and species of the worlds would actually be something I'd definitely go for. Kind of like the related book J.K. Rowling did for Harry Potter or the posthumous book from Tolkien. It can kind of be like the books April reads in the library at Mercuria in TLJ.

• Nathanael and Toffy like this

::Cortez:: Vamos. Enter the light.

::April:: Don't say that. It sounds too ominous. Just... tell me what's gonna happen.

::Cortez:: You're about to take the first step on the longest journey of your life.

::Zoë:: It was nice chatting with you, Crow. It's been very informative.

::Crow:: Glad to help, doll.

::Zoë:: 'Doll'?

::Crow:: Um, I mean 'independent and self-reliant female person who's not an object to be ogled or used solely for my own personal amusement and pleasure'.

::Shitbot:: Affirmative. I will stop doing this thing that I love and that makes me feel happy and fulfilled to follow you to the next stop on our pointless, depressing journey.

#45 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2734 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:50

Just something to think. We know that Universe is Lux's Dream. So original Earth was part of The Dream. Then how Stark and Arcadia were created? Did Someone reshape Lux's Dream to create twin worlds? This is part of story which i still can't understand.
  • Nancy Brown likes this

#46 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3098 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 13:00

Just something to think. We know that Universe is Lux's Dream. So original Earth was part of The Dream. Then how Stark and Arcadia were created? Did Someone reshape Lux's Dream to create twin worlds? This is part of story which i still can't understand.

Sorry, I don't think that makes much sense. Isn't it like saying that this rock is a part of the Dream, so how am I able to break it in two, or reshape it into a statue?

In any case though, the Kin may be more dream-like than we know.

• MisterMetropolis likes this

#47 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2734 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 April 2016 - 13:15

My bet is that Lux is dreaming all of time - past, present and future. It was told that Undreaming means end of time, time in ashes. So maybe creation of Stark and Arcadia was also part of Dream? Maybe Lux dreamed it and it happend. Would be cool if Reunfication will be also releated to Lux (now Zoe) dreaming.

#48 Tamahome

Tamahome

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 14:10

My own personal take on this is that Lux is nothing more than a provider of building blocks of reality, the dreams. What happens inside the dream is based on other natural forces such as balance, chaos and order. Which in my opinion is the best case scenario so people can't dismiss the whole TLJ universe as ''just a dream'' and not really a reality. So while Lux is the (only) supplier and manufacturer of the raw material, he/she/it does not build anything with it.

• MisterMetropolis and Starseeker like this

#49 Brighter_than_the_Sun

Brighter_than_the_Sun

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 18:30

My own personal take on this is that Lux is nothing more than a provider of building blocks of reality, the dreams. What happens inside the dream is based on other natural forces such as balance, chaos and order. Which in my opinion is the best case scenario so people can't dismiss the whole TLJ universe as ''just a dream'' and not really a reality. So while Lux is the (only) supplier and manufacturer of the raw material, he/she/it does not build anything with it.

Lux is not just a mechanical provider for Dreams to exist.

It is the Dream.It is the EXPERIENCE.It is the awareness.With no awareness nothing

could exist. Nothing exists outside our perception,outside our awareness.

It is your awareness that gains experience and is in a endless journey of recognizing what it is.

Lux is the realself of Zoe, pure ,real,innocent ,alive and all light.

What you call balance ,order and chaos it is not laws that govern the universe.If it was like this

we would be just mechanical bots following outside forces.

What you call as these forces,are the OVERALL DECISIONS based on the current Awareness of the persons that decide them

that have AS an EFFECT the Balance,the Chaos etc.

Thats why when in the game you take a decision it is being written 'the balance has shifted!!!!''

Nothing exists outside of your awareness.Wake up to this bro! You are not being influenced by vague outside forces

but by the decision of others based on their awareness. You decide your life always,you decide your destiny not some forces.

April didnt wake up to this thats why she was following like a puppet the so called 'guardian' of the 'balance'.

• MisterMetropolis likes this

#50 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2734 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 June 2016 - 15:05

Lux used soul stone to dream The First Dream - whole universe. I think that he marged with white (dreaming) and black fire (undreaming). Lux was divided into two halves - Light and Shadow. Shadow went to Storytime. During apocalypse Draic Kin and Sentinel used Tower in Guardian's Realm to reshape The First Dream and create twin worlds. Dream was created. In Dreamer Cycle Undreaming is unleashed and it wants to use Tower in Marcuria to reshape Dream, un-dream it and bring back original Earth. But at the end Undreaming is united with Dreaming and Dream is saved.
  • Nancy Brown likes this

#51 the red of the kin

the red of the kin

Vestrum Herald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts
  • LocationTrieste (Italy)

Posted 20 June 2016 - 21:12

I wonder who dreamt Lux true in the beginning if Lux created everything else 
But wait. Maybe Lux dreamt only one universe. After all this is a multiverse.

IF YOU'RE A GHOST.......JUST LEAVE ME BE!

#52 magic88889

magic88889

Vestrum Crier

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:39

I had the same thought, that maybe Lux is one of an entire race of Dreamers. Natives of Storytime.
  • Pawlo_86 and the red of the kin like this

#53 Brighter_than_the_Sun

Brighter_than_the_Sun

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 15:08

Lux used soul stone to dream The First Dream - whole universe. I think that he marged with white (dreaming) and black fire (undreaming). Lux was divided into two halves - Light and Shadow. Shadow went to Storytime. During apocalypse Draic Kin and Sentinel used Tower in Guardian's Realm to reshape The First Dream and create twin worlds. Dream was created. In Dreamer Cycle Undreaming is unleashed and it wants to use Tower in Marcuria to reshape Dream, un-dream it and bring back original Earth. But at the end Undreaming is united with Dreaming and Dream is saved.

When you say that undreaming is merged with dreaming,i guess this happens when one

makes a conscious effort to face darkness and in this way he sees that it is all virtual reality and a misunderstanding

and that the reality of ourselves(love) always prevails any fear as documented by Zoe

facing the three yagas(can't  remember name exacly).

She realized that she is great and well-meaning and all the other programaming of causing to others harms

is just a conditioned thought to always feel for yourself like a sinner and bad-willed person.

Like you are taking a silly karma all the time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lux, twin worlds, dragon, sims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users