CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • LocationHasselt, Limburg, Belgium

Posted 08 June 2014 - 19:10

Hello,

I thought it'd be convenient to have that alpha playthrough of the birth chapter on youtube as well. (taken from the gamereactor site) Is this allowed ? (if it's not I'm taking it off immediately)

It's set as unlisted now anyway:

cd

#2 Ragnar

Ragnar

Archduke of Redthread

• RTG Staff
  • 925 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:49

Hello,

I thought it'd be convenient to have that alpha playthrough of the birth chapter on youtube as well. (taken from the gamereactor site) Is this allowed ? (if it's not I'm taking it off immediately)

It's set as unlisted now anyway:

cd

Hiya CosmicD,

Of course, we can't (and won't!) stop anyone from posting this video on YouTube — it's already out there, so no harm done — but we are going to post an official (and improved!) version of this before summer and we would definitely appreciate it if you didn't :)

Ragnar

• NeilClaimer likes this

#3 CosmicD

CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 13:44

ah , so to be clear, THIS is ok, but ofcourse I understand if you post an official one I shouldn't just blatantly copy it.

Motivations for this case was just that People could find it in youtube if they missed or for whatever reasons on the original site. You know, spread the love a bit.

But i'm absolutely aware (especially because I'm in some betas) that some people just can't decide if a developer is lazy or trolling if some audio is missing. People often say "omg it's bugged" :)

I will ofcourse remove it when you post the official one, to not confuse people further.

#4 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 12 June 2014 - 13:57

I understood it like Ragnar preferring if you removed it now because they want to release a better and shinier version soon. But that they're not going to hunt you down or be super angry at you if you don't want to remove it.

But I may be wrong :)
  • Valiah and DiskJunky like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#5 CosmicD

CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 14:06

AH,

OK, done! I don't want conflict with the developer of my favorite religion story :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users