Photo
- - - - -

Did anyone had this error?

Error

Best Answer khh , 27 December 2015 - 12:06

It sounds like maybe something has gone wrong with the input configuration for your system.

If you're on Windows open the registery editor (type regedit into the start menu) and navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Red Thread Games\Dreamfall Chapters\. Try to delete the entry named GameKey_h2878750588 (or something similar), and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn't, just delete the entire Dreamfall Chapters folder there. That will reset all of your settings, but it will not affect your saved games. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kianismybae

Kianismybae

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLeón, Spain

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:48

Well... I start this topic because when I start the game all goes correctly but when the screen reaches the part of "Push A or start to continue" the keyboard magically don't work. In the same laptop in my sisters account the game runs perfecly. I tried 1 million things and it doesn't work. I gonna die or something :(

#2 Kianismybae

Kianismybae

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLeón, Spain

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:36

I really wish you can help me babies ;)

#3 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:06   Best Answer

It sounds like maybe something has gone wrong with the input configuration for your system.

If you're on Windows open the registery editor (type regedit into the start menu) and navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Red Thread Games\Dreamfall Chapters\. Try to delete the entry named GameKey_h2878750588 (or something similar), and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn't, just delete the entire Dreamfall Chapters folder there. That will reset all of your settings, but it will not affect your saved games.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#4 Kianismybae

Kianismybae

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationLeón, Spain

Posted 27 December 2015 - 22:46

If you're on Windows open the registery editor (type regedit into the start menu) and navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Red Thread Games\Dreamfall Chapters\. Try to delete the entry named GameKey_h2878750588 (or something similar), and see if that solves the problem. If it doesn't, just delete the entire Dreamfall Chapters folder there. That will reset all of your settings, but it will not affect your saved games.

Thanks Thanks Thanks and 1000 times thanks Loving U so much <3
  • khh and Mr Moo like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users