(First, I need to sorry for my English. Editors may edit.)
Okay. The forth episode was awesome and blah-blah-blah but some questions and theories still bother me a lot. Zoe woke up, as she said, "for real this time". So, we got the idea that Propast wasn`t real (there are different theories, but still) - all these encrypted messages on screens and everything (there are more signs here). But I think all this story and Zoe`s decisions can`t be just for fun - they mean a lot for understanding her personality and every person of Propast proves it. It`s like her unconsciousness always tries to convince her consciousness to mull everything over and finally wake up. For example:
- Dr. Roman and all this "then I don`t work, I think about work or I write about work or I read about work" thing. He looks like a representation of Zoe`s wish to understand herself better (but she`s not very good at psychology, so is Roman);
- "Wallflower" Ada mirrors Zoe`s passion for science and her introvert self;
- Nela shows a bit crazy and reckless Zoe`s part;
There are more examples if you`d like to explore. As for me, all these guys are a bit of extreme, they don`t feel natural and spontaneous. But there are some odd characters left too:
- Queenie. Dragon? She knows more than she shows to Zoe. She asks her questions like "Are you alive?" and truly helps her (unlike Roman). Flying chair just makes it 20 percent cooler.
- Hanna. I don`t know. Shifter? (April?)
- Falk Friedman. It looks like he cares about Zoe. But maybe he`s not just her aspiration for security, is he?
- Girl from Storytime. Just a reminder? Could she be real?
I`m concerned there is also a space for Reza talk. Maybe it`s just her memories? After all, Reza`s disappearing`s become a start of Zoes journey. Or she just wanted to be loved by somebody?... It would be undestandable since Zoe is a bit depressed (at least she was).
And, of course, Zoe`s is very, very afraid of the EYE. It becomes worse with every chapter. Although there are reasons to be frightened...
What do you think? What feels like more or less important for story and Zoe`s development?
I know that maybe I`ve written too much (sorry) but I think there is a need in systematization of everything we know about Propast and Zoe at all. Especially since she`s kinda God(Zodess!) now...