• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 NicoleCT

NicoleCT

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 19:19

So, when Zoe wakes up back in Casablanca (Propast having been all a dream - see my other thread for said theory) - it MUST be Helena Chang (her mother - ewww) - watching her through the glass - same as her sister, Faith - remember?  Anyway, in addition to all this - it is pretty clear that Brian Westhouse IS indeed The  Undreaming and there is going to be one heckuva showdown between The Undreaming and The Dreaming (Brian and Zoe) and of course, Saga - who is April and also The White Dragon will be responsible for restoring/maintaining the Balance - with Crow! (who we learn is part dragon) forever at her side. (This tidbit reinforces my belief that April is also Lady Alvane). 

This story is just too great. I wish they would make it a movie. :)  I always wished that even when we only had TLJ - what a masterpiece. Thanks Ragnar & Red Thread Games. :)

• CosmicD, Esther, WhiteKin and 1 other like this

#2 the red of the kin

the red of the kin

Vestrum Herald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts
  • LocationTrieste (Italy)

Posted 05 December 2015 - 19:32

So, when Zoe wakes up back in Casablanca (Propast having been all a dream - see my other thread for said theory) - it MUST be Helena Chang (her mother - ewww) - watching her through the glass - same as her sister, Faith - remember?  Anyway, in addition to all this - it is pretty clear that Brian Westhouse IS indeed The  Undreaming and there is going to be one heckuva showdown between The Undreaming and The Dreaming (Brian and Zoe) and of course, Saga - who is April and also The White Dragon will be responsible for restoring/maintaining the Balance - with Crow! (who we learn is part dragon) forever at her side. (This tidbit we reinforces my belief that April is also Lady Alvane). 

This story is just too great. I wish they would make it a movie. :)  I always wished that even when we only had TLJ - what a masterpiece. Thanks Ragnar & Red Thread Games. :)

INDEED!

IF YOU'RE A GHOST.......JUST LEAVE ME BE!

#3 SantaMonica99

SantaMonica99

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 06:14

And Kian was named as "Bloodless King" (by Abnaxus). It tells a lot.

• Pawlo_86 and NicoleCT like this

My not write by english. Mine land - Russia.

#4 the red of the kin

the red of the kin

Vestrum Herald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 09:36

But Abnaxus didn't actually say that Kian is the Bloodless King, right? He said Crow found the Bloodless King...there's a good chance it's Kian, but could also be someone else...and whattehell is a Bloodless King anyway? 
hmmmmmm

• loranna238 and NicoleCT like this

#5 Hitana

Hitana

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:30

I remember Vamon saying that Kian has no blood or not the right blood. Also for kingdom the bloodline is often a very important thing and it's often believed that the line would be tainted by the unpure and it would be blamed on the blood if a king was not strong enough or such.

I'm not sure how, why and when Kian could become a king though.
  • wandrew, Caya, NicoleCT and 1 other like this

But what about the welding?! - Shitbot

#6 NicoleCT

NicoleCT

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 13:19

You know, I totally missed that. I had not idea who the Bloodless King was - thank you!! I'll pay better attention next play-through!

#7 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2736 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 December 2015 - 13:46

One of the meaning of word "kian" is king. It means also ancient.
  • WorldsReunited, Caya, tummy ooh aah and 3 others like this

#8 the red of the kin

the red of the kin

Vestrum Herald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 14:29

I hope Kian doesn't become King in the true sense of the meaning....I despise monarky, almost more than dictatorship

#9 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:04

Maybe he gets elected to the Ayrede High Council post-DFC?

#10 lunitaire

lunitaire

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationModern Day Atlantis

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:51

Since Kian means king, he might just be referred to as the bloodless king as a nickname due to his name's meaning and the fact that he doesn't come from an upperclass family. Abnaxus tends to obfuscate when speaking.

• KatjaKat likes this

#11 msierchio

msierchio

Fringe Café Regular

• Minstrum
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationBerkeley, California,US

Posted 07 December 2015 - 04:28

Kian is the bloodless king. Saga is Lady Alvane. Still curious about the prophet. Also, Zoe may be protected and cared for by Emma de Vrijer, not Helena Chang. 

• Dagget, Pawlo_86 and Oktalist like this

#12 Rouben

Rouben

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationArmenia

Posted 07 December 2015 - 13:54

So, when Zoe wakes up back in Casablanca (Propast having been all a dream - see my other thread for said theory) - it MUST be Helena Chang (her mother - ewww) - watching her through the glass - same as her sister, Faith - remember?  Anyway, in addition to all this - it is pretty clear that Brian Westhouse IS indeed The  Undreaming and there is going to be one heckuva showdown between The Undreaming and The Dreaming (Brian and Zoe) and of course, Saga - who is April and also The White Dragon will be responsible for restoring/maintaining the Balance - with Crow! (who we learn is part dragon) forever at her side. (This tidbit reinforces my belief that April is also Lady Alvane). 

Is there any clue who killed White Dragon? AGREED WITH THE REST!!! Yes, what a wonderful mouve would that be!

#13 pazzer

pazzer

Fringe Café Regular

• Dreamer
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 22:04

Think it's more likely to be Wati Corp watching Zoe though the glass. Would be surprising if did turn out to be Helena Chang given she wanted Zoe dead.

• Pawlo_86 likes this

#14 Dagget

Dagget

Arcadia Native

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 16 December 2015 - 13:23

Think it's more likely to be Wati Corp watching Zoe though the glass. Would be surprising if did turn out to be Helena Chang given she wanted Zoe dead.

I would assume that WATICorp would want her dead - they certainly made a beeline for her once she put on the 1st Dream machine.  So I'm leaning towards Emma or some other sympathetic entity.

#15 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2736 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 December 2015 - 13:38

Kian is the bloodless king. Saga is Lady Alvane. Still curious about the prophet. Also, Zoe may be protected and cared for by Emma de Vrijer, not Helena Chang. 

Emma can be Fraulein.

• Oktalist and msierchio like this

#16 Uniteatteri

Uniteatteri

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 22:03

Emma can be Fraulein.

Also, Queenie could be Fraulein. :)

#17 magritte

magritte

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 22:07

I  don't think we know for certain that Helena Chang wanted Zoe dead.  It's possible she wanted her dreaming.

• toremygg, Burns Flipper and Oktalist like this

#18 Burns Flipper

Burns Flipper

Fringe Café Regular

• Istrum
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 16 December 2015 - 23:16

I  don't think we know for certain that Helena Chang wanted Zoe dead.  It's possible she wanted her dreaming.

Agreed.

I put the FUN in funeral!

#19 shadakul

shadakul

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 17:43

It would have been very easy for Helena to kill Zoe, but instead she put her in a state where she could enter dreamtime. That set her on the path to completing her destiny. Helena was also key in the creation of both Faith and Zoe (in several ways) and it looks like they were both created with the intention of them being dreamers. We know that Lux was dying and needed another dreamer to save him. Perhaps Helena isn't the bad guy we suspected her to be?

Also, we know that Zoe was out of contact with her dad. Is that because she subconsciously knew she was still in a coma in Casablanca, and that he was unaware of her activities in Propast and thought she was still a veggie? We already had hints that Reza was a fake and some part of the conspiracy, which makes sense that he would be in on the fact that she was still sleeping (assuming she was just dreaming herself into Stark.) 

It's hard not to be meta in my interactions with Brian and Reza, because we have knowledge that Zoe kind of doesn't; Brian getting Un-dreamified happened while she wasn't around, and she doesn't remember herself saying that Reza isn't Reza.

• Pawlo_86, Oktalist and Corrado5834 like this

#20 lars

lars

Fringe Café Regular

• Minstrum
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationLyon, France

Posted 19 December 2015 - 21:58

..and whattehell is a Bloodless King anyway? 

I must have missed this from Abnaxus, need to replay some.

But initial reaction to "Bloodless King", make me think of Brian W or the prophet, and it seems to me that the title does not fit Kian very well. 

Used with Steam version                      Used with HumbleBundle version

El Capitain 10.11 beta 4                                       El Capitan 10.11.2

Macbook 12 pouces                                             MacMini 2012

1,2 GHz Intel Core M                                            2,5 GHz Intel Core I5

8Go 1600 MHz DDR                                            16 GO 1600 MHZ DDR3

Resolution 2304 x 1440 SSD                               Resolution 1680 x 1050 SSD 500 Go

Intel Graphics 5300 1536 Mo                               Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 Mo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Undreaming, Dreaming, Zoe, April, Brian Westhouse, Helena Chang, Crow, White Dragon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users