Photo

What exactly is this choice, did I miss something?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheDreamer

TheDreamer

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 17:19

Im talking about this : http://i.imgur.com/XUmI6Fg.jpg

Surely this must be a statistical bug or the most rare phenomenon that has happened in any choice-driven game? Never have I seen 99% of anything in any gallup/poll or choice between groups of people. Anyone have the 0.7%? What is that choice exactly?

I dont even remember making this choice tbh. :D

#2 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11215 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 04 December 2015 - 17:28

My understanding is that if you don't take the time to really talk to all of the rebels and instead are like...rude to them or give them the brushoff when you first get to the enclave, then Kian will not open up to either Likho or Enu (or presumably anyone else) about his sexuality. 

It's one of those "choices" that isn't a single decision point, but based on a few more innocuous interactions. 

I think it's so rare because most of us end up going through as much dialogue with every NPC as possible. :P

• khh, Riaise and Igelwelt like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#3 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 December 2015 - 17:29

I'm not sure myself, but it seems like it's a "hidden" choice (and a combination of things), maybe that 0.7% didn't talk to people at all so that Kian seemed like he never revealed anything about himself to anyone?

• Igelwelt likes this

Giorgos Chrysikopoulos - Dream Traveller

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#4 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6149 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 17:52

Any youtube videos that show how the watchtower conversation plays out for those 0.7%?

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#5 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11215 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 04 December 2015 - 18:02

Any youtube videos that show how the watchtower conversation plays out for those 0.7%?

Not that I have seen. Though a few people have commented about it here. ...I also imagine it would be a bit different depending on who you're with. ...I'm...thinking maybe it just cuts those chunks out of the scene, but I don't know. 

If no one can find a clip or can confirm/share, I'll see about trying to obtain some footage myself if I get a chance. 

• Igelwelt likes this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#6 Riaise

Riaise

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 December 2015 - 15:19

I don't have a video, but I made a transcript of the conversation I got when I ignored the rebels. The conversation is with Likho (I haven't seen the Enu version), and he's killed Na'ane.

Spoiler

I assume it's just cut out the "opening up" section? My other playthroughs are with Enu, so I don't know how this one plays out otherwise.

#7 MisterMetropolis

MisterMetropolis

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 22:39

It's if Na'ane is dead and you're with Likho (meaning Kian killed the Azadi man). Enu always leads the conversation with Anna. Likho does with Na'ane, but if she's dead, there's no woman to talk about.

Source: Six playthroughs lol

"But even if we don't reach that lofty goal this time around, we hope to some day still be able to tell this story. April's story, all of it. All that remains of it. Because it needs to be told. And you all deserve to hear it. And we would love to share it with you." - RTG, March 1, 2013

"Even if we don't get to $2 million, we will still look into ways of making The Longest Journey Home a reality...some day. It's a story we all want to tell, and we won't let it die.- RTG, March 9, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users