#1 msierchio

msierchio

Fringe Café Regular

• Minstrum
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationBerkeley, California,US

Posted 25 November 2015 - 23:33

I ran into my first game-stopping bug in Chapter 3 - Zoe is unable to enter the Rooster and Kitten after following Crow from the Journeyman Inn. The cursor changes to the appropriate "open door" icon, but click does nothing. 

After the update, I have found that scene transitions seem to take a lot longer, and the dialogue is messed up - after a lag, both parties will be speaking dialogue at the same time, out of sync.

#2 Kari2

Kari2

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco Bay Area

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:46

Did you take the time to speak with Crow first before attempting to enter the Rooster?

#3 Ragnar

Ragnar

Archduke of Redthread

• RTG Staff
  • 925 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:39

I ran into my first game-stopping bug in Chapter 3 - Zoe is unable to enter the Rooster and Kitten after following Crow from the Journeyman Inn. The cursor changes to the appropriate "open door" icon, but click does nothing. 

After the update, I have found that scene transitions seem to take a lot longer, and the dialogue is messed up - after a lag, both parties will be speaking dialogue at the same time, out of sync.

We've discovered a major bug in the Mac version that prevents you from entering the Rooster & Kitten. We're working to fix that right now, and we expect a new version within a few hours. Our apologies for this.

• khh, Indrid Cold, DiskJunky and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mac, bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users