#1 Bee-age95

Bee-age95

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 21:43

Hey

I was just playing TLJ from Steam, and have gotten as far as to the metro mall, before i discover that i can't come any further, because the pizza box which is supposed to be in the trash next to the Bingo! instant pizza machine isn't there. It looks like a bug, where the pizza box just has disappeared, but i don't know. You guys (and ladies of course ;)) have any answers? I REALLY want to continue playing, because this has been my absolute favorite game EVER! 

• Vainamoinen and khh like this

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7107 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 November 2015 - 21:59

It's not a bug, if the pizza box isn't there it means there something you haven't done yet.

Spoiler

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3 CosmicD

CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • LocationHasselt, Limburg, Belgium

Posted 16 November 2015 - 22:21

the one that sounds a bit like the amazing atheist :)

#4 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6154 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 22:28

No, he doesn't. No one would even still play TLJ if he did.

But, man, that strange pizza carton trigger! TLJ usually got it right concerning arbitrary event triggers, but here you really could get stuck forever...

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#5 artemisofephesus

artemisofephesus

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:28

But, man, that strange pizza carton trigger! TLJ usually got it right concerning arbitrary event triggers, but here you really could get stuck forever...

I remember having such problems with that pizza box as well - can't remember why exactly, but probably due to this very question! And maybe some pixel hunting issues, or something.

#6 Kari2

Kari2

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco Bay Area

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:23

Hey

I was just playing TLJ from Steam, and have gotten as far as to the metro mall, before i discover that i can't come any further, because the pizza box which is supposed to be in the trash next to the Bingo! instant pizza machine isn't there. It looks like a bug, where the pizza box just has disappeared, but i don't know. You guys (and ladies of course ;)) have any answers? I REALLY want to continue playing, because this has been my absolute favorite game EVER! 

Well, have you moved beyond?

#7 toremygg

toremygg

Harbinger of the Balance

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3555 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:50

Yeah, sometimes we don't give the most obvious hints...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users