#2 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:20

Thanks!

We actually found out that our cows are fixed, but our bulls are not. /facepalm :P

Will be fixed shortly.

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#3 CosmicD

CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • LocationHasselt, Limburg, Belgium

Posted 10 November 2015 - 12:34

Discrimination against men/bulls ? unacceptable :P

• Morten likes this

#4 Chio

Chio

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 November 2015 - 13:53

Awww, I like them, keep them that way!  :P

"One of these times you're gonna wake up in a coma."

#5 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 November 2015 - 14:04

I really liked the chrome chicken. but somehow I knew that "Oh please can we keep them" is not a valid bug report. :lol:

• Mr_Russ likes this

#6 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 19:00

OK, I get it, they do have to be fixed, but they are pretty cool looking. I bet those bulls get a LOT of attention from the cows ;)

• Morten and Mixthos like this

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#7 boota

boota

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:44

why not have them as a graphics option?

• Morten likes this

#8 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 13:14

why not have them as a graphics option?

I suspect because it would be yet another thing to add to the to-do list. I look at it like when people build their dream home. They start out with a fixed budget and time frame. Part way through they start getting more ideas and then they start saying, "Well, we might as well....." and "It's only a little bit more....". Before you know it, they're 50% or more over budget and the project took twice as long as planned.

• khh likes this

#9 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 November 2015 - 13:26

Even more than Chrome animals I would like to have the option to keep the three eye officers in white uniform in propast from 3.2.0.

Those where awesome. They looked like from the X-files or as if they had landed with a spaceship. So much cooler and scifi than the original ones in black.

#10 artemisofephesus

artemisofephesus

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 November 2015 - 13:41

Hah, I saw these yesterday too. Quite striking, really... But I think I prefer my bulls normal bull-colour in the end.

Spoiler

#11 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 11 November 2015 - 14:25

Green/pink/blue cubes walls are collision meshes that are incorrectly rendered. This happens when the objects in the scene are saved in an incorrect state (on our side that is, before building the application), so that when their objects get enabled while playing, they're renderers are not hidden.

This is now fixed and will be correctly disabled/hidden in scenes in the next build we publish. :)

Thanks to all that have reported it!

• khh likes this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#12 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 15:19

Green/pink/blue cubes walls are collision meshes that are incorrectly rendered. This happens when the objects in the scene are saved in an incorrect state (on our side that is, before building the application), so that when their objects get enabled while playing, they're renderers are not hidden.

This is now fixed and will be correctly disabled/hidden in scenes in the next build we publish. :)

So many little, niggling, frustrating details... It's enough to drink someone to drink.... oh, wait, you're Norwegian; drinking is a birthright..... never mind :D

• Morten likes this

#13 artemisofephesus

artemisofephesus

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 November 2015 - 00:44

Thanks for the explanation! I really know nothing about game design or programming or whatever, so I hope you've been able to make sense of the few things I've pointed out as I've been playing through the beta. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users