Photo

3.2.12 (unusual physics blocking on ramps in book 2 marcuria)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CosmicD

CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • LocationHasselt, Limburg, Belgium

Posted 10 November 2015 - 00:22

I can't make a bug report in this latest version because it reports "failed to send bug report", so I have to explain this bug here.

More specificly,

Spoiler

If you run out of old town to the north (direction cold stone gate / journeyman inn).. You cross certain wooden ramps.  at the end of them there's physics blockers.

But next to the inn, where you could step up the roof, that seems to have been fixed.

#2 CosmicD

CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • LocationHasselt, Limburg, Belgium

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:58

Since the ingame bug reporter still fails, I've put a screenshot here:
http://images.akamai...DF165D6203FF85/ (not allowed to use that image extention)

Could it be that because you decreased the step up allowance , that there's now situations where the uneven physics of a ramp can be seen as "intraversiible" ?

#3 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:45

Could it be that because you decreased the step up allowance , that there's now situations where the uneven physics of a ramp can be seen as "intraversiible" ?

Yes.

With regards to the Bug Report not working in this version, we accidentally build with a subset of the API where the submission functionality used in the reporting tool is stripped from the API.

We will release an updated version later today fixing this.

• Clairobscur likes this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#4 loranna238

loranna238

Vestrum Crier

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Between the Earth and the Sun

Posted 10 November 2015 - 14:42

It's been happening on all the stairways for me too.  Especially near the Rooster and Kitten and between the guards, which is *not* a good place to get stuck.

#5 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 19:14

Since 3.2.2 is now out, I guess it's time to retest, and change the thread's title if it's still present?

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users