• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Azzers

Azzers

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 22:43

This is definitely beta-specific, however I had just reported an issue with defects in Wonkers surface coloring during the opening Zoe Storytime cinematic which has my system specs.  Once I tried to resume the game the sound completely cut out (DFC only and the system was unaffected).  Once I tried to open the Bug tool again to report this, I could no longer type text. I then pressed escape to press resume when the DFC completely crashed out.

I attempted to get a screencap but I started getting further issues with my 1st monitor after the crash so here is my best description.  The crash occurred in the cinematic with the camera over Zoe's right shoulder looking down at herself in the bed after shortly after the moving camera shot with Wonkers and Zoe sitting on the bed looking at herself.   I had attempted to type into the bug tool twice to report the sound bug before the crash.  The first attempt was with Zoe sitting on the rock after the Wonkers moving shot.  After the resume, the second was the right shoulder Zoe shot where the crash occurred.

I'm currently running fully patched Windows 7 Ultimate, 6GB RAM, 1st Gen i7 930 2.8Ghz.  Radeon HD5800.  It's an older system but otherwise the game looks pretty good outside of the known lighting defects I've already seen reported elsewhere.  I have not been able to replicate it however.  And my impulse is not to spam you with false bug reports in order to force it to crash again.

• khh likes this

#2 Azzers

Azzers

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 22:46

I was able to replicate the sound bug.  Just in an effort to give you guys a screenshot of where the crash occurred the last time, I did a bug tool for Zoe's over the shoulder shot referencing where I had a DFC crash.  After submitting and pressing resume the sound was gone.  I also could no longer edit the bug tool text box (exactly what happened previously).  I'm sorry but you'll get a blank bug report shortly thereafter as I attempted to force the crash.

This time, the crash never occurred and once the cinematic reached the first playable area, sound was restored.

• khh likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sound

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users