#1 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 October 2015 - 23:04

I noticed two bugs that seem to be connected and I wonder if there could be an easy fix for both.
Is it possible to increase Collision distance between charachters and walls/objects in general?
Now almost everywhere a charachter can dissapear partly into walls objects and other npcs
If a charachter dissapears partly into a wall then most likely the camera can be moved to the other side of that wall.
This issue is almost always fixed if I move the charachter just a tiny bit away from that wall.
Even if a higher collission distance would mean that sometimes the charachter stops a bit far away from some walls/objects
it could fix an endless amount of charachterbodyparts dissapearing issues
and maybe even most of all "camera can move behind walls" issues.

#2 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 00:40

Yes, I reported a few bugs like this. It seems particularly prevalent in Zoe's apartment.

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#3 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 November 2015 - 04:23

Yes, I reported a few bugs like this. It seems particularly prevalent in Zoe's apartment.

The bathroom is a lie!

(edit there is a hallway in front of the appartment,though)

I found them all over propast and marcuria.

A good collision distance is book three the hunt for the pictures with Saga. Still there are some collision and `camera in wall´ issues but there Saga seems to always move at a good distance from walls.

I`m now in Book three and so far I would say that most collision boundaries seem to be perfectly in place and intact,

just the distance of the Charachter could be better.

edit: Zoe in marcuria is how it should be. That is the distance I mean that feels right

and that Kian in marcuria and zoe in propast should have too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users