emarati

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates

Posted 13 October 2015 - 15:26

Hi,

If this is not the right place to ask about this please move it, thank you.

I'm wondering about the doppelgänger reward, unfortunately I sent my info very late maybe after chapter 2 was out, and I don't plan on playing the game till all of the chapters are out, so I'm not sure how will I know if they created an NPC that looks like me or not and how will I find it too, can someone help please?

Thank you

#2 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 13 October 2015 - 16:00

As far as I know, there are still some outstanding doppelgangers, so you should still get a one in the game even if you sent your stuff in late. The doppelgangers in game are marked with their name, so they're pretty easy to spot while you're walking around. 

If you want to give us a name, we can keep an eye out and let you know if anyone spots it while playing. Otherwise you can always send an email to RTG's Support@ email to confirm what's up. But they've had something of a backlog with that email and they're very busy working on Book 4 right now, so you might not get a response right away. 

• Vainamoinen and khh like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#3 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 23:19

Help me out. What is this 'doppelganger' thing all about?

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#4 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 October 2015 - 01:31

Help me out. What is this 'doppelganger' thing all about?

Backers at a certain tier (the level was called Doppelganger) get NPCs in the game that feature their name and likeness. 

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#5 emarati

emarati

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:39

As far as I know, there are still some outstanding doppelgangers, so you should still get a one in the game even if you sent your stuff in late. The doppelgangers in game are marked with their name, so they're pretty easy to spot while you're walking around. 

If you want to give us a name, we can keep an eye out and let you know if anyone spots it while playing. Otherwise you can always send an email to RTG's Support@ email to confirm what's up. But they've had something of a backlog with that email and they're very busy working on Book 4 right now, so you might not get a response right away. 

Thank you so much! I would really appreciate that ^_^

This is the name I asked to be used: Ali Sharyan 

Thank you again ^_^

#6 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 20:01

Backers at a certain tier (the level was called Doppelganger) get NPCs in the game that feature their name and likeness. 

Ah, I missed the connection. I do recall that higher backer levels offered those backers a limited presence in the game. In fact, I have run into some of them in the game already I believe. This seems to be a pretty common reward for backing KS games at higher levels.

Thanks.

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#7 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1319 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 14 October 2015 - 20:15

The name sounds familiar. Maybe in Book Three Marcuria? (I'm at work so can't check.)
  • emarati likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: doppelganger, reward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users