Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 01 July 2015 - 20:49

That´s the spirit, Jemo!  :)

I can share my thoughts as well as I see how this whole story affected you (and myself without any doubts) and also changed my life and thinking...

You know, I believe in Balance (no doubts as well) and I also believe that we all were born for some purpose - and beyond this purpose there are many smaller or bigger things that affect our entire personality - who we are and what we can do...

there´s no need to name all my little wonders in my life but the one is more than obvious:

I was born to discover TLJ and Dreamfall saga - to play it, to feel it and to live it forever!  :sotb:  

"The Balance provides. The Balance protects. Trust the Balance, and trust yourself." - Vestrum Tobias

#22 Jemobulas

Jemobulas

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBulgaria - Varna

Posted 01 July 2015 - 21:34

Forever & Together my friend! For we all live through this wonderful experience & if we share it, we become richer!

I'm going to do a complete playthrough on Dreamfall Chapters & if I have the time - on TLJ & Dreamfall: TLJ as well, after all 5 Books have been released. I'll be live streaming it & after that I'll upload it on my youtube channel. I hope that we'll all be able to share the experience together then! ^_^

• Alcarmo likes this

Jemobulas: Eternal fan of The Longest Journey saga seeking to help for the development of Dreamfall Chapters in any way possible!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dreamfall Chapters, The Dreamfall Saga, Beauty, Dreams, Love, Everything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users