loranna238

Vestrum Crier

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Between the Earth and the Sun

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:15

Hello,

Someone told me that RTG had authorized a balance symbol pendant, or charm, or something to that nature.  I'm wondering if there is a link to that? I'd really love one.

Thank  you.

#2 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:32

A long time ago (in a forum far, far away), there was a pendant being made. Unfortunately it ended up needing to be be shut down. I think it was due to the symbol being a trademarked thing (and funcom owned, I think) and that even though RTG liked it, there were some issues that came up. So I believe it was less "authorised" and more "ooh, nice and shiny".

Which is unfortunate, because I couldn't afford it at first, and then it closed down..

• Edreamer Jamil likes this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#3 loranna238

loranna238

Vestrum Crier

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Between the Earth and the Sun

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:56

A long time ago (in a forum far, far away), there was a pendant being made. Unfortunately it ended up needing to be be shut down. I think it was due to the symbol being a trademarked thing (and funcom owned, I think) and that even though RTG liked it, there were some issues that came up. So i believe it was less "authorised" and more "ooh, nice and shiny".

Which is unfortunate, because I couldn't afford it at first, and then it closed down..

Thanks, Tina. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users