Maupertus

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Location050

Posted 10 July 2015 - 19:27

Hi everyone,

I just encountered something strange. When Kian persuades the rest to go on a mission, I have the possibility to walk around HQ and speak to Na'ane. When I speak to her, Kian makes the internal remark that:

Spoiler
Point is, I am 99,9% sure that I chose to
Spoiler
. This seems to be a Anna like bug, but there is no sure fire way of finding out. Any others have a way of confirming this.

Cheers,

Mat

---Jezus saves!

...and takes half damage.---

#2 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3098 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 19:28

This is a known bug. They plan to have it fixed with the next update.

Rest assured, your choice has been saved correctly (according to RTG). It's just that the wrong dialogue is triggered.

• Tina, agirlnamedbob and Maupertus like this

#3 Maupertus

Maupertus

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Location050

Posted 10 July 2015 - 20:15

Thanks Indrid, I couldn't find it on the forums, but maybe I spelled her name in a different way.

---Jezus saves!

...and takes half damage.---

#4 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6159 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 21:27

Same here with Likho telling me that he killed Na'ane... although, I didn't let him, in none of my playthroughs.

Plot coices, man. :mellow:

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#5 Moto200

Moto200

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationDundee, UK / Lublin, PL

Posted 10 July 2015 - 21:44

he killed Na'ane

He did WHAT?!!

#6 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:47

He did WHAT?!!

Only if you let him. It's actually worth playing that option just to see the cut scenes and some of the extra info if you go that route. >>; 

But yeah, just to echo / confirm what's already been said, Morten confirmed this is a bug and that it will be fixed in the next patch. As opposed to some of the other bugs, this one has nothing to do with how the choice was recorded. It's just a bug in the dialogue trigger. So you won't have to replay to fix choices or anything. 

Presumably post-patch, you should be able to just load up before that scene and see the correct dialogue, if you're so inclined. 

• Tina, khh, Mr Moo and 1 other like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#7 Moto200

Moto200

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationDundee, UK / Lublin, PL

Posted 12 July 2015 - 18:18

Only if you let him. It's actually worth playing that option just to see the cut scenes and some of the extra info if you go that route. >>; 

Yeah, this ramped up my heartbeat since in Book Two I chose to reveal what happened to the rebels. Since I never got to see the consequence of this and it sounds quite dramatic, I'll probably replay book 3 before the next one comes out.

#8 Runer1944

Runer1944

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:08

Hi, I noticed at the very beginning of Book Four when the slideshow reminds you of your past choices, that the Na'ne glitch has not been resolved. It still says that I chose to hide her secret. 

In fact,I chose to not reveal Na'ane's secret during the meeting however after discussing in private, I told her that I would have no choice but to let the others know of her past actions.

Red Thread Games post on the steam forum (https://steamcommuni...90046876631998/) stated that this was a known glitch and that it would not carry over, yet this has clearly carried over as it is on the 'previous choices' slideshow of Book Four.

Can this be resolved or am I stuck playing the consequences of a choice that I never made?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugs, naane, chapter3, anna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users