34 replies to this topic

#21 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:27

Do I need to re-send mine?

I don't see how that could hurt :) (Since I'm assuming it's easier for Rakel to find you if you send a new mail, rather than her having to search through old mails to find you)

Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#22 demonofelru

demonofelru

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationThe Colony, TX

Posted 31 July 2014 - 15:16

I don't see how that could hurt :) (Since I'm assuming it's easier for Rakel to find you if you send a new mail, rather than her having to search through old mails to find you)

Re-sent. Thank you ma'am.

• Tina likes this

I was dreaming. Perhaps it may have been but a long forgotten memory. Things remembered when one is asleep. Things forgotten when one is awake. Where the deepest layers of memories become the outmost layers of one's dreams. Which are reality? Which are illusions? Or perhaps they are, at the same time, both truth and fiction. A vast nebulous with no boundaries. An emptiness equivalent to my own existence. I dreamt such a dream. A long, never-ending, dream. - Fei Fong Wong

#23 charmed23

charmed23

Fringe Café Regular

• Dreamer
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh city, Vietnam

Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:54

I just got some more savings that I want to blindly give RTG for DFC. Is this still possible to up pledge?
Cheers!

#24 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:04

I just got some more savings that I want to blindly give RTG for DFC. Is this still possible to up pledge?
Cheers!

At this point, I suspect the best way to give RTG more money for DFC is to buy another copy on Steam or GOG for a friend!

• charmed23 likes this

#25 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7106 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:58

Cheers!

I'm not sure, honestly. Your best bet to find out is probably emailing backers@redthreadgames.com and asking.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#26 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 20 January 2016 - 13:25

Cheers!

I asked this question about 9 months ago and Ragnar basically said, and I'm paraphrasing here, that there were some serious issues with their support staff and that they should be cleared up at some point and at that point he'd look into trying to help me up my pledge. He also mentioned that it was logistically extremely difficult to have kept the pledge window open for as long as they did, so it sounded like a long-shot to me. I haven't heard back from anyone and I don't expect to. I don't know what, if anything, has changed since then. You're more than welcome to ask, but don't get your hopes up.

EDIT: I should mention that I sent an e-mail to them asking to upgrade my pledge about 4 months before the pledge window closed and never got a response. I assume that they won't be able to accommodate me and I doubt even more that they'd be able to re-open the pledge window to everyone.

Edited by bongboy, 20 January 2016 - 13:28.

• charmed23 likes this

#27 yodagreen3

yodagreen3

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 19:29

$700 dollar pledge? Damn.... I'd be buying a new computer so that I can play the game smoothly. That's a dedicated fan. 

• charmed23 likes this

#28 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 19:39

$700 dollar pledge? Damn.... I'd be buying a new computer so that I can play the game smoothly. That's a dedicated fan. 

Where does the $700 reference come from?

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#29 trentjaspar

trentjaspar

Vestrum Crier

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 30 January 2016 - 00:25

Where does the $700 reference come from?

The original post mentioned upping the pledge from $500 to ~$700.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Current game:  "Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle" and "The Cat Lady."  Previous game: "A Bird Story"

#30 Ikon

Ikon

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2788 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 00:33

The original post mentioned upping the pledge from $500 to ~$700.

Thanks. I was too lazy to go back to the first post :)

If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you.

#31 charmed23

charmed23

Fringe Café Regular

• Dreamer
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh city, Vietnam

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:38

Thanks y'all for responding!

At this point, I suspect the best way to give RTG more money for DFC is to buy another copy on Steam or GOG for a friend!

Yeah, same thinking here, though I'd rather buy TLJ or DF for friends.

• Ringtail likes this

#32 Riaise

Riaise

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 01 February 2016 - 14:31

I'm not certain, but I think any money from sales of TLJ and Dreamfall would go to Funcom. RTG would only get money from sales of Chapters.

#33 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 01 February 2016 - 16:01

I'm not certain, but I think any money from sales of TLJ and Dreamfall would go to Funcom. RTG would only get money from sales of Chapters.

Correct. 

RTG does not own The Longest Journey or Dreamfall. All sales of those games (and really anything else pertaining to them) is Funcom's deal.

So buying Chapters or trying to get other people to buy it is currently the best way to support RTG. At least until Draugen and whatever this other mystery project they're working on are out. Then we can all buy those, too. :P

• Ringtail and Riaise like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#34 demonofelru

demonofelru

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationThe Colony, TX

Posted 13 February 2016 - 00:54

I can't believe there was a new post on this thread this month. I think I made this in Apr of 2014... Lol.

I was dreaming. Perhaps it may have been but a long forgotten memory. Things remembered when one is asleep. Things forgotten when one is awake. Where the deepest layers of memories become the outmost layers of one's dreams. Which are reality? Which are illusions? Or perhaps they are, at the same time, both truth and fiction. A vast nebulous with no boundaries. An emptiness equivalent to my own existence. I dreamt such a dream. A long, never-ending, dream. - Fei Fong Wong

#35 The-Hige

The-Hige

Rubber Ducky

• Dreamer
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 22:37

I though of up my pledge, and after reading all of this and knowing that's nearly impossible ( If I understood what's been said), it makes me a little sads but well, we can't have everything ^^

186891e7sign.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users