#1 demonofelru

demonofelru

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationThe Colony, TX

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:59

I see that new folks can still pledge. I originally choose the $500 tier through kickstarter, but have recently come into some money and wanted to up it to the $700(ish) tier. Is this possible? I sent a contact us email through the site about a week ago, but haven't heard anything back, so I thought I would ask on here.

I was dreaming. Perhaps it may have been but a long forgotten memory. Things remembered when one is asleep. Things forgotten when one is awake. Where the deepest layers of memories become the outmost layers of one's dreams. Which are reality? Which are illusions? Or perhaps they are, at the same time, both truth and fiction. A vast nebulous with no boundaries. An emptiness equivalent to my own existence. I dreamt such a dream. A long, never-ending, dream. - Fei Fong Wong

#2 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:23

If you log in to your backerkit, and find the "help" or "contact" option (I don't remember which), there should be an opportunity to choose "I want to up my pledge" or something like that. It is a contact form though, so I'm not sure if it's necessary if you've already sent a mail (I think they have a bit of a mail backlog). But you could try there as well, maybe it turns up in different mailboxes so they get quicker to those mails than ones sent to the generic mails (pure speculation from me, hehe).

(or wait a bit and see if someone from RTG sees this thread) :)
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#3 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1498 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:23

What Tina said. I used BackerKit option to up my pledge, and the same day I got the answer from RTG. Now I owe the gang more than a hundred bucks :P

• Tina, TalkingOak and khh like this

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#4 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:52

I got confirmation that they know about you, demonofelru. The pledge increasing is apparently a bit of work to manage, so just give them time :)
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#5 trentjaspar

trentjaspar

Vestrum Crier

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 03 April 2014 - 16:15

I see that new folks can still pledge. I originally choose the $500 tier through kickstarter, but have recently come into some money and wanted to up it to the $700(ish) tier. Is this possible? I sent a contact us email through the site about a week ago, but haven't heard anything back, so I thought I would ask on here.

What Tina said. I used BackerKit option to up my pledge, and the same day I got the answer from RTG. Now I owe the gang more than a hundred bucks :P

Just be careful not to hit the "Where's my T-Shirt?" button, which is inconveniently right next to the "I want to up my pledge" button.  It might take longer to get a response.  :P

[Disclaimer:  I didn't order a T-shirt...this was 100% a joke.]

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Current game:  "Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle" and "The Cat Lady."  Previous game: "A Bird Story"

#6 Jito463

Jito463

Arcadia Native

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationNebraska, US of A

Posted 03 April 2014 - 16:30

Alternatively, you can simply send that $200 to me, and I'll make sure you get an appropriate reward.

How's a "Thank you" in crayon, on a paper napkin I just blew my nose in, sound to you?  I can overnight it to you. :D

• trentjaspar likes this

#7 demonofelru

demonofelru

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationThe Colony, TX

Posted 03 April 2014 - 19:45

Thanks for all the replies, I will try and be patient... It is hard.

Alternatively, you can simply send that $200 to me, and I'll make sure you get an appropriate reward.

How's a "Thank you" in crayon, on a paper napkin I just blew my nose in, sound to you?  I can overnight it to you. :D

Can I pick the color of the crayon?

I was dreaming. Perhaps it may have been but a long forgotten memory. Things remembered when one is asleep. Things forgotten when one is awake. Where the deepest layers of memories become the outmost layers of one's dreams. Which are reality? Which are illusions? Or perhaps they are, at the same time, both truth and fiction. A vast nebulous with no boundaries. An emptiness equivalent to my own existence. I dreamt such a dream. A long, never-ending, dream. - Fei Fong Wong

#8 Jito463

Jito463

Arcadia Native

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationNebraska, US of A

Posted 03 April 2014 - 20:16

Can I pick the color of the crayon?

Wow, you really ask a lot, don't you?

Hmmmm....okay, fine.  You twisted my arm.  But it has to be yellow, orange or blue.  I already ate the red one, thinking it was cherry.

• Edreamer Jamil and Guran like this

#9 demonofelru

demonofelru

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationThe Colony, TX

Posted 26 June 2014 - 16:07

Is the ability to upgrade still in the works?

#10 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:48

Is the ability to upgrade still in the works?

I will check on the progress of your pledge upgrade as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay, though. 

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#11 demonofelru

demonofelru

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationThe Colony, TX

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:53

I will check on the progress of your pledge upgrade as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay, though. 

No problem. I know you are busy. I was just checking. Thanks!

#12 Valiah

Valiah

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:43

If you log in to your backerkit, and find the "help" or "contact" option (I don't remember which), there should be an opportunity to choose "I want to up my pledge" or something like that. It is a contact form though, so I'm not sure if it's necessary if you've already sent a mail (I think they have a bit of a mail backlog). But you could try there as well, maybe it turns up in different mailboxes so they get quicker to those mails than ones sent to the generic mails (pure speculation from me, hehe).

(or wait a bit and see if someone from RTG sees this thread) :)

Hmmm... I don't seem to have that option. When I try to click on the "add-ons" I get a message that says "Sorry, your order has been locked down for processing." When I go to the Help tab, the only options on the form are "I have a general question about Dreamfall Chapters" and "I have a question about backerkit". Tried submitting a request to up my pledge using the "general questions about Dreamfall Chapers" option, but the automatic response I got was that a backerkit team member will answer my question shortly. I just hope my request ends up in the right hands.

Would it be better to use the contact form on the redthreadgames site instead?

WARNING: This post may contain opinions, and they might not be yours

#13 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:52

Here's the best answer I've got based on what's been stated in other threads around the forum.

RTG is running into some issues with Backerkit. Basically in order of them to ship anything out, like the t-shirts, they have to lock down the account. Which means if your t-shirt has shipped, they had to lock your account and you can no longer up your pledge that way. 

I think RTG may be looking into a workaround for this, but I think it's lower on their list of priorities than some other things, including some of the other Backerkit issues that they're having (namely that Backerkit won't let them charge anyone for added t-shirts and the like). 

The slacker backer paypal is still open, so they are still taking money. If you contact RTG directly, you may be able to work something out with them. 

You can try contacting them via their support@ (redthreadgames.com) email address. However, two things to note: 1.) They're short staffed due to the summer holiday right now, and will likely have a bit of a back log once people return and b.) they're having some issues with their support structure so there are still some kinks getting ironed out. If you don't get a response contacting them via that email address, you can try their general one ( info@ ).

• Tina and Valiah like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#14 Valiah

Valiah

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:06

Thanks Erika!

I tried throwing money at the screen, but it didn't quite have the effect I had hoped for... Still trying to pry jammed pennies out of my keyboard.

• wandrew, agirlnamedbob, trentjaspar and 2 others like this

#15 trentjaspar

trentjaspar

Vestrum Crier

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:24

Yeah it's really crazy how hard it is to give them more money.  Oh well...I'm sure they've learned a lot from the whole DFC experience and will continue to do so.

I'm sure that TLJH will be a flawless experience for all concerned...

• Valiah likes this

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Current game:  "Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle" and "The Cat Lady."  Previous game: "A Bird Story"

#16 Valiah

Valiah

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:09

So over in the T-Shirt thread the lovely (yet very manly) Ragnar said:

That's exactly what happened. Your hope has kept the wheels of the universe churning and turning for over a year; without it, we were all suddenly in grave danger. As the world's hope batteries began to run low, the forces of good scrambled to help us charge the credit cards — and with it, restore your hope to the universe.

In giving up hope, you gave us the greatest gift of all. So thank you for that!

(Oh, also, we were finally able to set up Stripe with our bank account, allowing us to charge credit cards. That helped. But mostly it was you giving up hope.)

Ragnar

What implications will this have for those of us who are eagerly hoping to increase out pledges? If they are now able to charge credit cards, does that mean that sometime in the not so distant future they will be able to take my (possibly slightly irresponsible sum of) money?

*Flailing impatiently while waiting for answers*

#17 Rakel

Rakel

RTG Manager

• RTG Staff
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:17

So over in the T-Shirt thread the lovely (yet very manly) Ragnar said:

What implications will this have for those of us who are eagerly hoping to increase out pledges? If they are now able to charge credit cards, does that mean that sometime in the not so distant future they will be able to take my (possibly slightly irresponsible sum of) money?

*Flailing impatiently while waiting for answers*

Hi Valiah,

The times they are a-chargin! Please re-send your request for upping your pledge to backers@redthreadgames.com and I'll have a look asap!

Edit: Found your e-mail, dealing with it now! No need to re-send anything! :)

• Tina, Edreamer Jamil and khh like this

#18 demonofelru

demonofelru

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationThe Colony, TX

Posted 30 July 2014 - 14:21

Hi Valiah,

The times they are a-chargin! Please re-send your request for upping your pledge to backers@redthreadgames.com and I'll have a look asap!

Do I need to re-send mine?

#19 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1626 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 30 July 2014 - 14:22

Hi Valiah,

Welcome back Rakel (possibly you've been back for a while but I'd heard you'd been unwell). It's great to see your smiling icon back on the forums !

#20 Valiah

Valiah

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:48

Hi Valiah,

I... You are amazing! Thank you!

Is it weird that I'm this excited about owing money? Eh. I'll just roll with it.

Edit: Um... Anyone know how to update humble bundle to reflect a new tier?
  • Edreamer Jamil likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users