• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:39

About the clothing: I think this is a known bug, that Zoe is wearing the wrong outfit. But, it is not the wrong playthrough. The bug is just that the game "opens the wrong outfit" (or character model). So the bug should not affect your choices, just how you look :)

I'm sorry that the game keeps crashing for you. Since you do not want to post the computer specs either (and that's okay), it is maybe worth it if you look at some of the other "crashing" threads here and see if some of that seem familiar. Maybe someone has similar computer power than you, or similar crashing experience? VollachR's thread (http://redthreadgame...ook-3-crashing/) is maybe be worth to look at? That's just a suggestion, of course. Or you can just wait until you get to send the logs to someone :)
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#22 Clairobscur

Clairobscur

Arcadia Native

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationKyrandia

Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:26

I hope the outfit bug will be fixed for Book Four because it's still in the beta.

#23 CosmicD

CosmicD

Vestrum Herald

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts
  • LocationHasselt, Limburg, Belgium

Posted 01 November 2015 - 13:23

also make sure everything on the pc is updated to the latest version, directx (well usually steam does that), and very ilmportant: the graphics driver. If it's very old you can get glitches also.

But the crashes might be system memory related. Not enough memory means that you're being subjected to the whims of an engine who doesn't manage their video memory well and your game will just crash even if it seems like you're having enough memory. Maybe it helps to set your texture details to medium or low. (its the first item in the visuals option".

#24 Sha'nie

Sha'nie

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 29 November 2015 - 19:23

Thanks to all of you for answer it's so nice of you but my pc is 2 day younger that DFC and it's an alien ware so think the Graphics card is ok and about the outfit - it's not just the outfit I now work whit kid bot and I started whit shitbot but can go back to work whit shitbot in load game if I want that's annoying and I think I have to restart the game I didn't wanted to do that but book 3 destroyed my game completely.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users