I liked how there were specific dates in TLJ, but I missed them in Dreamfall, so I put this together. Sorry if someone else already did.
In one of the possible conversations with Vinnie, the guy supervising the Victory Hotel, Zoë can say that Christmas was four weeks ago. When the game starts, Zoë says it is Thursday. Christmas was Friday, December 25, 2218, so this makes the game start on Thursday, January 21, 2219.
Thursday, January 21, 2219:
- Zoë is in Casablanca and plans to have her get-together, but is detained for several hours at the police station.
Friday, January 22, 2219:
- Reza has gone missing and Zoë does her detective work looking for him. At the end of the day she heads to Newport.
- The segment with April's crew in the Northland woods takes place and they head for Marcuria.
Saturday, January 23, 2219:
- Zoë is in Newport and in Marcuria that night.
- April and her crew have made it to Marcuria and capture and interrogate Zoë.
- Kian is sent to Marcuria.
- April investigates the caverns under the Journeyman and the dream chamber that night, even though some of this plays into Zoë's story in the next day.
Sunday, January 24, 2219:
- Zoë is in Wati City. She cannot get a ticket because the ticket office is closed on Sundays.
- April decides to go see the White Dragon and boards a Shadowship.
- Kian speaks to the Azadi Emissary, Sister Sahya.
Monday, January 25, 2219:
- Zoë goes back to Marcuria and is arrested for performing magic
- Kian meets with Zoë and then April
- April Shifts back to Marcuria and helps rescue Zoë with Crow
- Zoë, Crow and Brian leave on a cloudship for the Dark People's City
- April's crew leaves for the swamp city
- Kian raids the Journeyman and makes Na'ane take him to swamp city
Tuesday, January 26, 2219:
- Everyone is traveling. Zoë writes in her journal that it is day two aboard the cloudship, and Brian says that they will probably reach the Dark People's City the next day.
Wednesday, January 27, 2219:
- The White Dragon helps Zoë teleport to the swamp city. The city is raided, everyone is killed, April is stabbed and Kian is arrested.
- Zoë wakes up and goes to St. Petersburg and has her adventure there.
Thursday, January 28, 2219:
- Zoë is back in Casablanca and helps Faith pass on. Helena Chang overdoses her on morpheus.
Gabriel probably came home a few days later and found her comatose, and then Zoë probably gives her monologue in the hospital a few days after that, since it said "two weeks ago" when it flashed back at the beginning of the game.
Also, Zoë's probably already had her birthday before the 21st, since her mother died "15 years ago", but she got Wonkers when she was four, and he was a consolation for her mother dying, but she's 20 now. Damien said the static started "about three months ago" and Faith died on November 3, according to Dr. Park's datacube.