27 replies to this topic

#21 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 29 March 2014 - 21:46

Just to elaborate on some of your observations, AstralTraveller. :)

Sadly, the FPS on the stream wasn't the best, but I think that may be due to the quality of the recording equipment/stream quality at the venue. Hopefully, the videos we'll be posting to YouTube on Monday will be much better.

Also, I believe the presentation was run on Ragnar's Macbook Pro, which normally is running the game totally smooth.

What I can tell you is that it runs totally smooth and looks completely awesome on my working computer (which is a standard, no totally beastmode thing). I feel such a delight every time I build and play the game outside of the Unity Editor.

And yeah, Zoe's ass is super! ^^

By the way, thanks for all the enthusiasm, guys! :D

• Chocobo_sage, Teller and WorldsReunited like this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#22 Sara

Sara

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 21:48

Edit: I'm moving my text to the spoilery part of the forum, hope I didn't ruin things for anyone!
I really enjoyed what we got to see during the presentation.

#23 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1358 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 29 March 2014 - 21:55

Is too much being spoiled? I want to see it, but...

There's about ten minutes of new gameplay. It gives the complete solutions to a series of short (easy) activities in the first chapter.  It also gives an answer to a hanging question from Dreamfall.  I don't think you'll feel super-spoiled if you watch it, but if you're trying to maintain total purity, stay away. 

#24 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1500 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 22:02

Please, no spoilers here if it's not too much of a bother. There's this topic for spoiler discussion. Thanks!

• Tina likes this

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#25 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4004 posts
  • LocationA shack in the Northern Continent

Posted 29 March 2014 - 22:30

Seen it now and it all looks good. Didn't pay too much attention to it, as i've always been one to wait for the release and be surprised by it. :)

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

Blog - https://chocobosage.wordpress.com/

#26 AstralTraveller

AstralTraveller

Arcadia Native

• Forum Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 23:48

Just to elaborate on some of your observations, AstralTraveller. :)

Sadly, the FPS on the stream wasn't the best, but I think that may be due to the quality of the recording equipment/stream quality at the venue. Hopefully, the videos we'll be posting to YouTube on Monday will be much better.

Also, I believe the presentation was run on Ragnar's Macbook Pro, which normally is running the game totally smooth.

What I can tell you is that it runs totally smooth and looks completely awesome on my working computer (which is a standard, no totally beastmode thing). I feel such a delight every time I build and play the game outside of the Unity Editor.

Oh, goodness. I was a bit worried there for a moment - thanks for the clarification!

• Morten likes this

Too many hands on my time, too many feelings
Too many things on my mind
When I leave I don't know what I'm hoping to find
When I leave I don't know what I'm leaving behind

#27 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:16

Is too much being spoiled? I want to see it, but...

I didn't feel like anything was really _spoiled_ at all, though I guess a few tidbits were reviled. YMMV, though.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#28 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 30 March 2014 - 16:35

I didn't feel like anything was really _spoiled_ at all, though I guess a few tidbits were reviled. YMMV, though.

I think they are doing a good job of not really spoiling anything, while still giving the fans a little something to be excited about. I think it's more of a confirm rather than a spoil.
  • khh likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RTG announcement, EGX Rezzed, Draugen, Dreamfall Chapters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users