Photo

A walkthrough should be posted on the forums as soon as a chapter is released.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zach055

Zach055

Fringe Café Regular

• Vestrum
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:30

I cannot express how annoying it is to be stuck on a problem, and trying to ask random people on the forum for answers. Sometimes they are helpful, but most of the time they are not. For example, someone told me to go to the "harbour area" in Marcuria, but I cannot find that anywhere. A walkthrough written by professionals will solve all of these problems. If I pay for a game, I should be able to get immediate help when I'm stuck. Its also very hard to find my way around. In book 2 I was literally running around Mercura for hours trying to find out where the angry women went. When I finally found her, I couldn't figure out what to do next. So, I quit the game to ask people on the forums. But as soon as I started the game again, I had to find the angry women all over again. It would be so much more convenient if we could save at any point. I should not have to lose progress to ask for help on the forums.

#2 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11224 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:33

Sorry it's frustrating. :/

One of the members has been doing a walkthrough, but that sort of thing takes time. 

Usually you can just tab out of the game if you need to check the forum, though. Or that's what I do. Which...probably isn't a help, but yeah. 

I know the autosave system can be a pain, too, but it's the way it is for game stability reasons, so it probably won't be changing. 

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#3 merryawe

merryawe

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:26

I remember when I was playing Monkey Island in commentary mode and one of the devs said that they were making the most money on their infoline (pre-internet times). You had to actually pay to get hints. I think it's not so bad in this era, is it? ;)  

I understand your frustration though. That was just a story on a side note. I hope your problems will soon get sorted out! (The walkthrough part at least, because, as Erika mentioned, there's not much to do about the saving system.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users