#61 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1627 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:06

I refused to watch any of the trailers until after I played through the book at least once :P That way the *gasp* factor is the highest. BTW a friend just started playing Dreamfall and she loves it! She was raving about the graphics. I just can't wait till she catches up with Chapters :D

Makes me think of my sister who hasn't played games herself significantly since the 90's
She's working her way through TLJ on her laptop and thinks the graphics look amazing
(I think they are anyway, jaggies aside if you can't AA, and once you get into playing but it's nice to hear from someone with no preconceptions)
  • khh and Sophia like this

#62 loranna238

loranna238

Vestrum Crier

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Between the Earth and the Sun

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:24

Makes me think of my sister who hasn't played games herself significantly since the 90's
She's working her way through TLJ on her laptop and thinks the graphics look amazing
(I think they are anyway, jaggies aside if you can't AA, and once you get into playing but it's nice to hear from someone with no preconceptions)

It has been very hard to find games I liked over the years...I've expanded somewhat to like other games as well, but for a while I couldn't find any sort of games I really liked, like any of the Sierra games and such.  I found the Longest Journey at a Gamestop on the bottom shelf and took a chance with it.  And...it was terrific.  It's been difficult.  Dragonage was really good to me as well, so they were out there, it was just rare.  Since then I've gotten into other kinds of games like FPS etc.  But...these kinds of games have a special place in my heart.

• Edreamer Jamil, khh and Sophia like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users