Photo
- - - - -

Kickstarter Pledge Rewards

pledge kickstarter worry

Best Answer khh , 24 May 2015 - 13:14

Hey,

Just go to this thread and follow the instructions to claim your humble page, which is where all the digital rewards are distributed. You can redeem the game to your Steam account from there (though you can also download it directly from Humble). If you want the game on GOG (in addition to Humble), you will have email support@redthreadgames.com (send the email from the account you used when you pledged, and put GOG key in the title and include your backer info. The idea is that people get it either on GOG or on Steam in addition to Humble).

All digital rewards will show up on your humble page as they become available. If I recall correctly, there aren't any physical rewards at the $80 tier.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Woothie

Woothie

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 May 2015 - 13:05

Might be a tad late (read: a year or two), but to my defense I've been really quite busy with things. Anyhow, it's only recently dawned upon me that it's been two years since I pledged, and nothing except for a couple of things from BackerKit (which I filled out and sent, mind you <3) has reminded me there are actually things I get for those 80 bucks I spent. Now, I can see this forum mostly has technical bug reports and such, but I really couldn't find a more fitting place to ask: How do I redeem my rewards? Are they even redeemable yet, or am I just being really unneccesarily restless? Because I feel I've missed out on something great.

So, if anyone could give me some reassuring words like, "Oh yeah, you just go to update post #X and click the link" or "Sorry man, you're -waaaaaaay- late. But you can still get the game I guess. Hold on let me go bother a dev for you.", or direct me to where I should be, I would be very, very grateful.

Regards, me.

#2 Woothie

Woothie

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 May 2015 - 13:11

Just to point this out, since I see it's not really explicitly shown in the post: I haven't recieved (to my knowledge, my inbox is rather messy right now) anything yet. I might have without me knowing, but I haven't done anything aside from the whole BackerKit confirmation to recieve my rewards. So is there anything else I have to do?

#3 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7117 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 May 2015 - 13:14   Best Answer

Hey,

Just go to this thread and follow the instructions to claim your humble page, which is where all the digital rewards are distributed. You can redeem the game to your Steam account from there (though you can also download it directly from Humble). If you want the game on GOG (in addition to Humble), you will have email support@redthreadgames.com (send the email from the account you used when you pledged, and put GOG key in the title and include your backer info. The idea is that people get it either on GOG or on Steam in addition to Humble).

All digital rewards will show up on your humble page as they become available. If I recall correctly, there aren't any physical rewards at the $80 tier.

• Tina and Woothie like this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#4 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7117 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 May 2015 - 13:21

If you haven't followed the development, I guess I should say that they changed the game to being released in 5 episodes called "Books", rather than one monolithic game. There were several reasons for this, but mainly that the game grew in size from what they'd planned and they wanted to put some of the revenue they'd get from selling the game back into the development of it. They outline this more closely in one of the Kickstarter Updates. So far Book One and Book Two are out, and Book Three is not far off (no date has been released, but I would guess (and it's just a guess) early - mid June).

• Tina likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#5 Woothie

Woothie

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 May 2015 - 13:21

Aw, slick. Thanks a lot man, and yes. Nothing physical on the tier, the digital rewards are plenty!

And again, thank you so much. Almost lost my mind trying to scim through 80 update posts for relevant stuff while freaking out over that I might be too late :P

Edit: I'm all in for bigger than expected games! Thanks for the update, I'll keep up to date from now.

• Tina, Edreamer Jamil, agirlnamedbob and 3 others like this

#6 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 May 2015 - 13:41

General FAQ: http://redthreadgame...rs-general-faq/

Ragnar message FAQ: http://redthreadgame...aq-compilation/

Bug FAQ: http://redthreadgame...before-posting/

There's a community help forum here: http://redthreadgame...community-help/ - this is the place to go if or when you get really stuck.

I hope you have a good time playing the game. No need to look at those above unless you run into any problems. Let's hope you don't! :D Most of the update news is collected in the FAQs above.

And welcome to the forum, if you decide to stick around! :)

• Edreamer Jamil, agirlnamedbob and merryawe like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pledge, kickstarter, worry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users