#1 Lestaticon

Lestaticon

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVermont, United States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:29

So we first exchanged Steam usernames, and it's been interesting to see what everyone plays. People who like Dreamfall/TLJ tend to share similar interest for certain gaming genres, and probably similar interests in general. 

With Dreamfall coming to Playstation, why not also share our PSN ID so we can make friend requests there too? 

Mine is: Lestaticon

Probably more ideally, if you have a mobile device (tablet, cell phone, etc) running on iOS or Android, you can download and use the official Playstation App to create a handy friend request link which you can then paste here in this thread. I still recommend posting your ID for those who need to enter it manually from their Playstation console, but share the link too because that is 100% easier to deal with.  

Here is mine: http://playp.sn/f/wr3LYHE9jTb27w3z

When you follow such a link, you must log into the Playstation website, of course. If you are using a friend request link, mention that  you are a Dreamfall player in your message so that we know where this is coming from! I'm sure that will be appreciated. 

Link to the Playtation App can be found here: https://www.playstat...xplore/ps4/app/

To create your friend request link from within the app, open the friends list, click the add friend icon at the top right, scroll down to see the Create Friend Request Link option. You'll be prompted on where to share it. You can choose "other" to bring up a list of apps to direct the link to. I used one of my cloud storage apps (dropbox, google drive, etc) and it created a txt file there with the link inside. You could also share it to your email app and just send it to your own email address. Then grab the link from there. 

• NeilClaimer and Sha'nie like this

#2 Sha'nie

Sha'nie

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:48

This thread is A great idea thanks - I'll give my PlayStation avatar name later if Any One Will be interested in having me as friend on playstation 4 /for the game DFC - but you have to know i like to chat/Voice chat when i play the game because i love the game / and love to talk about the game.
have A Nice Day all of you - see you
  • Chocobo_sage, Edreamer Jamil, NeilClaimer and 2 others like this

#3 The_Blind_Guardian

The_Blind_Guardian

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 April 2015 - 00:42

I'd be happy to. On PSN I am Remy_C. I'm a visually impaired writer, audio producer, EXTREMELY new musician, a father  and a huge fan of narrative-based games. I've avoided bothering with PSN friends in the past due to accessibility issues - and simply because I don't bother with online multiplayer - but with the advent of PS4 accessibility features that's no longer an issue. I'd be pleased to interact with people who share a fondness for this series, since I'm the only one I know who has more than a vague interest in it.

• Edreamer Jamil, NeilClaimer, Lestaticon and 1 other like this

#4 Lestaticon

Lestaticon

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 19:28

I'd be happy to. On PSN I am Remy_C. I'm a visually impaired writer, audio producer, EXTREMELY new musician, a father  and a huge fan of narrative-based games. I've avoided bothering with PSN friends in the past due to accessibility issues - and simply because I don't bother with online multiplayer - but with the advent of PS4 accessibility features that's no longer an issue. I'd be pleased to interact with people who share a fondness for this series, since I'm the only one I know who has more than a vague interest in it.

Hello, The Blind Guardian! That is great to hear that the new accessibility features have made a difference. Console interfaces can usually be difficult to modify. 

This thread is A great idea thanks - I'll give my PlayStation avatar name later if Any One Will be interested in having me as friend on playstation 4 /for the game DFC - but you have to know i like to chat/Voice chat when i play the game because i love the game / and love to talk about the game.
have A Nice Day all of you - see you

Thanks, Sha'nie. Yes please do post your link if you have the mobile app or your ID so we can add each other!

----

I hope that more Playstation users will find this thread as the release to PSN gets closer. So don't be surprised if we don't see many right now.

• Sha'nie likes this

#5 mrKnask

mrKnask

Harbinger of the Balance

• Shifter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2321 posts
  • LocationOslo-ish, Norway

Posted 15 April 2015 - 19:48

I'm soffenaa, I haven't used my Ps4 much lately but feel free to ad me :) I'll be playing DFC on playstation as well when it's out.
  • NeilClaimer, Lestaticon and Sha'nie like this

Affirmative, I will stop doing this thing that I love and makes me feel happy and follow you to our next stop
on our depressing journey, what is your command human? How will I be tested now....?

#6 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3986 posts
  • LocationA shack in the Northern Continent

Posted 15 April 2015 - 19:53

I'm usually on my PS4 or vita playing something orwatching netflix haha. But yeah would be great toadd some dreamers for when DF:C is out for PS4. :)
PSN: sas1983red That's me :)
  • NeilClaimer, Lestaticon and Sha'nie like this

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

Blog - https://chocobosage.wordpress.com/

#7 Sha'nie

Sha'nie

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 April 2015 - 22:20

Hey all my PSN ID for PS4 is
millian1m
DFC players feel free to add me as freind😄
  • Chocobo_sage likes this

#8 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1626 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:02

Dr_Rave.png

That's me. I don't play as much as I'd like to on my PS4 (a bit more so on my Vita) but will accept any invites for ID's I recognise from this thread or accompanied by a message stating you're a chapters / red thread fan :)
  • NeilClaimer and Sha'nie like this

#9 NeilClaimer

NeilClaimer

Rubber Ducky

• Dreamer
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:33

I'm very happy to know I won't be the only one trying to make Chapters the best selling PS4 game ever :)

I'm SEECHECK over there. Muah!

http://playp.sn/f/nHWHdAE4T89feryo
  • Edreamer Jamil, mrKnask and Sha'nie like this

I was born to hold a DualShock · Scrobbling gives me life

I seem to keep waiting for Reza to ask me to pick up a package for him or something

#10 Sha'nie

Sha'nie

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 22 April 2015 - 14:36

I dont have Any games to play on my PS4 right now - but have Netflix -

I'm looking forward to meet you DFC players on PS4
  • Edreamer Jamil likes this

#11 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 19:38

I'm playing mortal kombat x and Dying light mostly. But eventually Broken Sword 5 will be on PS4 as will DF:C :)
  • Edreamer Jamil and Sha'nie like this

Stew:The English gent, Therapy Ninja :ph34r: and owner of the magic Goatee of awesomeness. strokebeard.gifSolving mysteries with my spexy Partner - Glasses Lyd. B) "I don't use opiates but most of my best ideas come from day dreaming" - Chocobo Sage

#12 The_Blind_Guardian

The_Blind_Guardian

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 April 2015 - 19:41

There's also Broken Age and Kingt's Quest coming.:) And Life is strange and Grim Fandango are already there.:) ... Not sure what other adventure games there are?

• Sha'nie likes this

#13 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1626 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 22 April 2015 - 19:44

Anyone who (somehow) hasn't got Telltale's games recent games yet - Walking Dead Season 1&2, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands

- the whole lot are bundled and currently on sale on the PSN (EU region at least) for just a little over £30 !

• Chocobo_sage, Lestaticon and Sha'nie like this

#14 Lestaticon

Lestaticon

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 23:06

Anyone who (somehow) hasn't got Telltale's games recent games yet - Walking Dead Season 1&2, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands

- the whole lot are bundled and currently on sale on the PSN (EU region at least) for just a little over £30 !

I definitely recommend that bundle! I bought it on sale too (in USA) last month. EDIT: I see it's no longer on sale in the US store. :( It's back to original price of $110 USD. 

The sale was a really good value and they are all good adventure games. And Life is Strange and Grim Fandango, as The Blind Guardian also mentioned above, are recommended too. Grim Fandango is a classic which I was glad to see get re-released.  

Adventure games never really died (on PC), but it's nice to see them on modern consoles too. 

#15 Chocobo_sage

Chocobo_sage

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3986 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 23:21

I got most of those on ps3 already. GOT and Borderlands on my PS4 are awesome! :)
Oh and i accepted some friend requests! ;)

#16 Sha'nie

Sha'nie

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:52

it Will be interesting to see how many members in the RTG forum who also Will purchase DF.C for PS4 consol

Its funnie i have all 3 games twice LOL - who Said i Like this storie, they are Lying

I love this storie - all off it TWICE - LOL

#17 Lestaticon

Lestaticon

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 23:42

it Will be interesting to see how many members in the RTG forum who also Will purchase DF.C for PS4 consol

Its funnie i have all 3 games twice LOL - who Said i Like this storie, they are Lying

I love this storie - all off it TWICE - LOL

I'm the same, Sha'nie, but not for all of them. I think I bought the first Dreamfall at least twice, but TLJ maybe 6 times from various places! 2 or 3 times on disk (some as gifts), then Steam, and GoG, and more digital as gifts hehe.

• Edreamer Jamil and Sha'nie like this

#18 Sha'nie

Sha'nie

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:16

I'm the same, Sha'nie, but not for all of them. I think I bought the first Dreamfall at least twice, but TLJ maybe 6 times from various places! 2 or 3 times on disk (some as gifts), then Steam, and GoG, and more digital as gifts hehe.

He he Lestaticon thats fun - I have the game DF/TLJ on disk and on steam DF.C from Steam and Will have DF.C on PS4 as Well so all of Them twice. Just for my self.

#19 The_Blind_Guardian

The_Blind_Guardian

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:41

I'm the same. I purchased Dreamfall first on Xbox a year or so after it came out, then just recently on GOG. Purchased TLJ on DVD after playing Dreamfall and then a half a year or so ago on if the story holds up, I'll certainly be re-purchasing DFC for PS4 for my second playthrough - yes, I'm only on my second.:) I'm really sad I missed that TTG deal mentioned above. I have all but Game of Thrones on PS3, but due to the screenshot and video capture features of the PS4 I'd much prefer to have them there instead. Quicktime events, especially ones where the buttons move around the bloody screen are extremely time-consuming for me to get through. I really wish games purchased on the PS3 could be "upgraded" for ps4. I'd gladly pay a tiny bit to do that.

• Sha'nie likes this

#20 Sha'nie

Sha'nie

Arcadia Native

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:10

I have A feeling that DF.C save game Will be more easy on PS4 am I alone about that feeling

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: social, playstation, friend request, PS4, friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users