24 replies to this topic

#21 LizzieDream9

LizzieDream9

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationIL, US

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:41

If I were in better health I'd submit a portfolio asap but unfortunately I can barely keep up with my own websites (I run three or four plus an online shop). Health doesn't seem like it will be improving any time soon, it's getting worse and not better. :(

~I put my heart and soul into my art, and have lost my mind in the process.~

Dream 9 Studios | DeviantArt | Steam

#22 redstarK81

redstarK81

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 17:45

First post, but been following the forum for a while. I have no experience with WordPress, some with Drupal, but mainly a front-ender. Willing to help with that.

The Poisoned Pawn

#23 Beyond Yonder

Beyond Yonder

Fringe Café Regular

• Vestrum
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 22:11

Wordpress is fun to use though and not very complex. It depends on what sort of back end you might be running though. If it is cpanel and etc.

#24 the red of the kin

the red of the kin

Vestrum Herald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts
  • LocationTrieste (Italy)

Posted 02 December 2015 - 21:31

Ah yeah I almost forgot. I posted on Facebook but I'll do it here too. I'm a web designer.
I've been doing elearning for the past 13 years but I often do wordpress sites on my own (mostly music bands sites). 

you can check out my website as a very artzy reference ;)

http://www.oniric.it

IF YOU'RE A GHOST.......JUST LEAVE ME BE!

#25 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts
  • LocationBehind you (mwuh ha ha!)

Posted 03 December 2015 - 15:18

I sent notification via the contact page. I maintain our internal WordPress wiki and develop business web applications as a day job (including responsive design apps). That might or might not be enough but it'll depend on what you want to do. I'm not an expert at WordPress but I know my way around enough to edit, tweak, update WordPress itself not just the posts/pages

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users