Photo

Ridiculous Plot Twist Predictions! (Possible Spoilers)

Spoilers fun Predictions dfc plot

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 zack

zack

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire. UK

Posted 28 March 2015 - 18:20

zoe get that fed up with men she turns gay, she then settles down with a woman she meets while partying on a night out in marcuria

where they both buy a house and adopt bip.

• Mr Moo likes this

#22 Abnoxious

Abnoxious

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationFofation, Lolation, Monation. LOCATION!

Posted 28 March 2015 - 18:53

Book three, Kian gets thrown into Propast and the entire book is just Kian and Zoe partying in one of the clubs, getting blind drunk and drunkenly defeating WATIcorp in the night. Shitbot dances with Kidbot on a table and books 4 & 5 are a big crazy robot adventure 

• Edreamer Jamil, CosmicD, zack and 1 other like this

just a forum ghost

#23 magritte

magritte

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 19:03

The realms are already united and the Eye and the Azadi are the same people.  Marcuria is on the other side of those barriers the Eye have set up in Propast, and is actually the historic core of Prague.

• Edreamer Jamil, urzagc13 and pink75 like this

#24 Silvirish4ever

Silvirish4ever

Vestrum Crier

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationTop of the world

Posted 28 March 2015 - 22:06

I couldn't help myself....

Brian Westhouse reveals himself to be the Thief of Dreams and when he and Kian are about to commence the final duel, Brian/Thief says to him "No, Kian, I am your father". Kian responds with "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Seriously, we know nothing about Kian's father. All we know is that his mom literally went off the deep end when he was just a boy.

Ok... no more coffee with Bailey's for me. :D

OMG I was gonna write this EXACT SAME THING, but with Vamon instead of Brian Westhouse. I was just replaying DFC and just saw that first scene with him and the Emissary, and this popped into my head... It would be SO brilliant. LOL.

Oh, and since we don't know anything about Kian's father, let's make it easy. He's... his MOTHER!! (Now that would be a twist.)

• LizzieDream9 and Abnoxious like this

Leader of the League of Glasses! If you are a fellow glasses wearer, or just find glasses cool, join us!

Solving mysteries with my punch-line-expert partner - Goatee-S. strokebeard.gif

#25 LizzieDream9

LizzieDream9

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationIL, US

Posted 28 March 2015 - 22:21

Actually Kian mentions that he was killed by a Dolmari.

Spoiler

I totally missed that! Of course, that could have been a lie told to Kian. After all, Luke was told his father was killed by Darth Vader. ;)

OMG I was gonna write this EXACT SAME THING, but with Vamon instead of Brian Westhouse. I was just replaying DFC and just saw that first scene with him and the Emissary, and this popped into my head... It would be SO brilliant. LOL.

Oh, and since we don't know anything about Kian's father, let's make it easy. He's... his MOTHER!! (Now that would be a twist.)

I almost went with Vamon instead of Westhouse too until I remembered that Vamon and Kian are supposed to be around the same age. That General of the Azadi (can't remember his name) said that Vamon and Kian were both boys on the streets of Azadir at the same time so I figured they were contemporaries. 

Oh, here's another that I think was somewhat hinted on earlier. What if April and Kian are "lost twins" and that's why April-reborn eventually goes by the name Lady Alvane? That would seriously make me scream WTF?!?! at my screen. I still think that was the worst plot twist in Star Wars even when including the prequels. 

• pink75 likes this

~I put my heart and soul into my art, and have lost my mind in the process.~

Dream 9 Studios | DeviantArt | Steam

#26 Silvirish4ever

Silvirish4ever

Vestrum Crier

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 22:45

Okay, how about this:

Kian's mother is actually the Blue of the Kin, who after managing to fulfil her life-long dream of having a child, felt the "call" and jumped off to the cold cold sea to wait for the Maerum and the Alatien to leave the planet (and receive a special visitor!), hoping that at some point her totally-oblivious and potentially-magical son would join her down there before that happened. Which he didn't. Too bad.

• khh, Indrid Cold, Quatipu and 2 others like this

Leader of the League of Glasses! If you are a fellow glasses wearer, or just find glasses cool, join us!

#27 Quatipu

Quatipu

Fringe Café Regular

• Dreamer
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 21:18

I think the "Kian's mother is the Blue of the Kin" may actually be correct - or this is a thought I had since the beginning intro of DFC.

Another one:

Anna is actually mother Utana (it is even in the name: UtANNA).

#28 Abnoxious

Abnoxious

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationFofation, Lolation, Monation. LOCATION!

Posted 29 March 2015 - 22:30

I think the "Kian's mother is the Blue of the Kin" may actually be correct - or this is a thought I had since the beginning intro of DFC.

Another one:

Anna is actually mother Utana (it is even in the name: UtANNA).

I think more Mother Utana as Kian's mother/adoptive mother and in her seemingly knowing crow is Lady Alvane

just a forum ghost

#29 Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationBruges, Belgium

Posted 29 March 2015 - 22:43

Zoë is actually stuck in The Truman Show.

• Edreamer Jamil, spyked, Vostrino and 2 others like this

#30 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 29 March 2015 - 22:57

Zoë is actually stuck in The Truman Show.

It makes sense. The Europolis conditions (no visible sky, sun, etc.), the EYE blockade (no one leaves the city) and all the surveillance (cameras for the audience) make it a perfect setup, better than the actual Truman show, where they had to make an artificial sky/sun.

• Tarquinius, Nancy Brown and Abnoxious like this

Giorgos Chrysikopoulos - Dream Traveller

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#31 CitizenErased

CitizenErased

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 23:24

Zoe gets a call from the GW AI, revealing that everything has basically just been one big simulation of the first two Longest Journey games -- All part of its master plan to create a perfect doppelgänger of April Ryan, all related to the idea of molding anyone into a shifter, and proving their own capabilities to control human thought and behaviour. Shortly after, Leonardo DiCaprio shows up and tells her that this is in fact a dream within a dream and in order to escape "They have go to deeper" all while the tunes of Hans Zimmer's loud trumpets deafens everything and things cut to black with a cliff-hanger ending..

#32 linkgoron

linkgoron

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 23:34

Kian is actually in Stark, has been in a coma for years and is Dreaming himself into Arcadia.

• Vostrino, Abnoxious and pink75 like this

#33 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2736 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:45

Everything what happend since TLJ was just child's dream.

• pink75 likes this

#34 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:55

Everything what happend since TLJ was just child's dream.

It must be a very disturbed child to dream of Vamon saying "I'm hard as Nirgali steel". :(

• inspector, Abnoxious and pink75 like this

#35 Silvirish4ever

Silvirish4ever

Vestrum Crier

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:59

Boo. It's not fun anymore when it might actually be true. Also, I don't want to spoil myself. That is just disturbing.

Okay, how about this: Utanna is the Makh's daughter from the story of Umber Ianos (the old sailor in TLJ), whom he supposedly seduced and was chased out of the city for it. The poor woman was left alone, the boyfriend gone, probably with a nasty case of VD which prevented her from having children of her own, and also without her pet bird, which the sailor took with him as a hostage. That is how Crow ended up in a box under his butt in the docks of Marcuria, why Utanna recognizes the bird as soon as she sees it, and why she is so shocked to see him there.

Wow. That actually makes sense o.O

• khh, Indrid Cold and Mr Moo like this

#36 Idinyphe

Idinyphe

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 14:41

Very interesting... most people are speculating about the "magic" side.

After part one I was on the wrong track as I thought the story will develop like this: (so I just add it to this strange thread)

I thought the reason for everything are the AIs in the world of Stark. They are searching for ways to expand. I really hoped that the plot turns out to be a realistic theme of "what happens if computers are Super-Ais." (I think of most scenarios in films as unrealistic)

The dreammachine could be a perfect way to gain access to human brains and use them as extention for the AIs. (A human brain is cheap to build, excellent to use for many things) But the world of magic is closed for AIs as they are tech products and can not go there.

So their plan is to make a representation in Arcadia, the tower and maybe the pipes and steammachines.

The AIs are not really bad... or have any reason to "destroy humanity" (yawn... as if an AI would be dumber than humans...) They just have not enough information about Arcadia und Histroy to come to right conclusions.

But this idea was gone after I have seen the trailer for book 2 :)

However: I think only thinking that "Arcadia" is the key to everything might be wrong.

Unfortunately that's the story of revenge. It's messy. Never really works out the way you want it to.

#37 TreatsTrinkets

TreatsTrinkets

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 17:26

Emma finds the last vestiges of the Vanguard in Stark and bullies them into teaching her magic so she can bring April back and has been trading with the Azadi technology for the magical items they collect in the raids on Old Town. When she finds out that April is dead, she teams up with Roper Klacks to rain hell down on the Azadi, takes out the EYE as well, for reasons I'm sure will make sense in later chapters. This kind of screws up both worlds, and in the ensuing chaos, Emma crowns herself queen of the universe. Charlie converts the House of All Worlds into a nightclub, and Gordon opens a satellite campus of VAVA in the Guardian's Realm, where Saga and Zoe attend class. Kian moves to Stark and spends many a day being confused at how to work things like elevators and phones

• inspector likes this

#38 DevilDoll

DevilDoll

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 20:47

Eingana is in fact the mother tree. The twigmen rebelled against it in order to take revenge on all humans because April accidentally sat on one of them and they have now disguised themselves as Peats(the leader. I dont remember their names), Gilmore(the smart bullied one) and Peats cat(the last one).
Twig-Gilmore finallt gets fed up with Twig-Peats for taking credit for all great ideas and kills him. Twig-cat knows this and travels back to Arcadia to hide where it meets Crow and form an awesome band that has to struggle for rent but find out about a magical pick that was made from the horn of THE DEVIL and....!! Wait... Crap. I swear i was going somewhere else with this...
  • Abnoxious likes this

Ayd f'haeil moen Hirjeth taenverde

#39 inspector

inspector

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 22:20

Crow is the Prophet, of course.

• pink75 likes this

#40 Hitana

Hitana

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:19

DevilDoll, that's just awesome! \_/ raawwwr

But what about the welding?! - Shitbot

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoilers, fun, Predictions, dfc, plot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users