Photo
- - - - -

Buggy location around that Barati fella

bug outside of the world the other side keeping it gangsta

Best Answer Mr Moo , 22 March 2015 - 20:55

When you are talking to Barati at the vandalized posters of leader Uminska, go left towards the guards and right before them there is a small "alley". Go into that until you reach the back and continue to walk.

This was fixed in patch 1.1 last year, so the fix is to update. Current version is 2.0, with patch 2.0.1 incoming soon™.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LetsSpreadSomeGoddamnLove

LetsSpreadSomeGoddamnLove

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 20:30

Hi there. 

I happened to notice a nifty little place where you appearantly can take some shortcuts through various doors from Within the house.

I'm not able to capture some video and upload at the moment so these screenshots have to do the showing.

When you are talking to Barati at the vandalized posters of leader Uminska, go left towards the guards and right before them there is a small "alley". Go into that until you reach the back and continue to walk.

Ta-ta! You are "behind the scenes" and you can walk behind the houses and pop out at any place that has an "open" door. (you'll understand when you try it out).

Here's some screenshots 

Attached Files

#2 LetsSpreadSomeGoddamnLove

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 20:33

Uh i cant upload the rest of the screenshots due to the filesize limit  so i upped them to an imgur album instead.

https://imgur.com/a/bbcKR

#3 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 March 2015 - 20:44

That is still happening? I thought (I was certain) that bug was fixed back in November!

Giorgos Chrysikopoulos - Dream Traveller

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#4 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2096 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 March 2015 - 20:55   Best Answer

This was fixed in patch 1.1 last year, so the fix is to update. Current version is 2.0, with patch 2.0.1 incoming soon™.

#5 LetsSpreadSomeGoddamnLove

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 21:06

Ah ok. I havent patched anything at all for quite a while on the computer i play it on so that's most likely why.

Thanks for telling me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, outside of the world, the other side, keeping it gangsta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users