Photo
- - - - -

Dreamfall Chapters being-called audio file?

audio called being called dreamfall

Best Answer khh , 22 March 2015 - 17:54

There's a thread on it here, it should have all the info you need. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zarthus

Zarthus

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 17:48

Hey hey.

I was looking into getting the audio file for being called (I would like to have it as a ringtone for when I receive a message), but I've been unable to complete this journey.

I was unable to find the file in the Steam -> Audio folder (D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Dreamfall Chapters\Dreamfall Chapters_Data\Audio\Bundles\en) as it seems to be mostly dialogue, and not ambient sounds.

My other best bet was to get it directly from the game while recording, but the two situations where you get called cut off before the ringtone completes (in a way that is obvious, you pick up the phone, but one full cycle never occurs in the game to my awareness), and has a bit of ambient sound in it I was unable to filter out.

My question is:

Is there a possibility I could somehow retrieve the game sounds, or am I stuck with half completed ringtones?

I figure this question might be a bit too much to ask for, and I will simply have to deal with not having it as ringtone.

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 March 2015 - 17:54   Best Answer

There's a thread on it here, it should have all the info you need.
  • wandrew, Mr Moo and Zarthus like this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3 Zarthus

Zarthus

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 21:31

Sweet. This is truly fantastic <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: audio, called, being called, dreamfall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users