#21 Riaise

Riaise

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:58

The track is called "Rush" and is already available on the Dreamfall soundtrack (which is included with the game when bought from GOG, but I don't know about Steam).

#22 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6152 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 13:31

These soundtracks are 100% identical as far as I know.

They're complete rips from the original score CD release and even include the "hidden track" i.e. some minutes of silence after the last track, which is a bit stupid in an mp3, I'll say. :P

As Riaise said, the song's name is "Rush" and it is sung by Invild Hasund — Chapters' composer Simon Poole's wife, who can also be heard in other parts of the DFC soundtrack, e.g. "A Song for Kian".

• Riaise likes this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

#23 vaiomaniac

vaiomaniac

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationBronnoysund, Norway

Posted 29 June 2016 - 17:09

They're complete rips from the original score CD release and even include the "hidden track" i.e. some minutes of silence after the last track, which is a bit stupid in an mp3, I'll say. :P

As Riaise said, the song's name is "Rush" and it is sung by Invild Hasund — Chapters' composer Simon Poole's wife, who can also be heard in other parts of the DFC soundtrack, e.g. "A Song for Kian".

Of course the original Dreamfall the longest journey soundtrack I even own the damn cd how the hell could I have missed that man the heat must be getting to me:)

#24 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 17:56

The track is called "Rush" and is already available on the Dreamfall soundtrack (which is included with the game when bought from GOG, but I don't know about Steam).

Hm... As a backer, my soundtrack is in Humble, but I can't find a song named "Rush" in it. I guess that's not the same as the others?

#25 vaiomaniac

vaiomaniac

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationBronnoysund, Norway

Posted 29 June 2016 - 18:05

Hm... As a backer, my soundtrack is in Humble, but I can't find a song named "Rush" in it. I guess that's not the same as the others?

The original Dreamfall the longest journey soundtrack not DFC 

• Indrid Cold likes this

#26 Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 18:07

The original Dreamfall the longest journey soundtrack not DFC

Ohhh OK.

• vaiomaniac likes this

#27 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7106 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 29 June 2016 - 18:41

Did you listen to the end?

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#28 Vainamoinen

Vainamoinen

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6152 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 19:09

Did you listen to the end?

I mostly accidentally do. :)

• khh and Future Markus like this

Hey Ubisoft, you can keep your "seamless vast online GTA in space" to yourselves. Signed, one of the greatest Beyond Good & Evil fans alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users