• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 spielo

spielo

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:39

hello, my english is very bad, so I hope you will bring out dreamfall chapters book two in german...i saw one answer was this week...is this right? thanks spielo

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:59

Hey. Full German text and subtitles will be in the next patch. German audio will be added as soon as possible. When the game came out on Thursday last week the patch notes said that German audio would be added this week, but I haven't seen confirmation of that.

• Tina likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3 spielo

spielo

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:20

hey , yeah I 'm interested on the German audio -making and hope it comes out soon , thanks

• Mr Moo likes this

#4 Neolas

Neolas

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 00:43

26 March 2015.... Hello, how long do we have to wait for the German translation ? I think it's too long.... :tear: 

#5 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 March 2015 - 00:51

I don't know. This is what RTG said about it in the last kickstarter update (from March 19)

German and French versions

Due to the scope and number of spoken lines in Book Two (more than in Book One) it's taken our amazingly patient, diligent and hard-working translators (and German voice actors) a bit longer than anticipated to get the localised versions finished.

That work is now almost complete, but it will take us a few days to integrate and test all the text and sound files. Since we can't publish new versions over the weekend, this means that the complete German and French versions of Book Two will arrive next week.

We'll keep you updated and we apologise for the delay.

• trentjaspar likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users