I just posted this on Steam, and since there's no one else here to do it for me, I'm being a Good Boy and posting it myself. Yay me.
We're really happy to see that the majority of players are enjoying Book Two — feedback has been very positive — but we are also aware of a few bugs that some players have reported and encountered.
- If you talk to Reza before visiting Dr Roman, you get an extra goal that never disappears. This doesn't block anything, but it's annoying. (Confirmed fixed for this patch.)
- If you go to the Pandemonium and speak to Mira before meeting Baruti, you will always get the introduction for the neural programming career path. Nothing breaks, but it's confusing! (Confirmed fixed for this patch.)
- Mr London confrontation from Chapter 2: the goon says a line twice. (Confirmed fixed for this patch.)
- Mac OS-X: animations jittering during cinematics. (Confirmed fixed for this patch.)
- Mac OS-X: Occasional crashes during startup. We don't yet know the cause of this — could be Unity-related — but we're trying to find a fix.
- The WATI adbot in Chapter 4 can sometimes get stuck. If this happens, progress is blocked. This is a high priority bug. A temporary fix is to reload a previous save; usually the adbot will start moving again.
- There are reports of Bip disappearing during the walk to the National Front meeting in Chapter 3. You can fix this by reloading a previous save, or by reaching the location of the meeting — in which case Bip will always reappear. This is also a high priority bug.
- The Azadi messenger can sometimes get stuck along his route in Chapter 3. This is high priority, since it blocks progress. A temporary fix is to reload a previous save.
- Mission collision in the Enclave, Marcuria and Europolis. Players have reported walking through a closed door and getting stuck inside scenery. We're fixing this.
- Game time frozen on Mac laptops after the game has been paused, the laptop goes to sleep, and the player attempts to un-pause the game. We have not gotten any reports about this, but we have encountered it ourselves. Until the patch is out, reloading a previous save fixes the problem. (Confirmed fixed for this patch.)
- Consequences/important dialogue notification toggle. By popular demand, we'll be adding this toggle to the options menu.
- New icon for identifying the Azadi collaborator. Some players report being confused by the use of the hand-icon for apprehending the suspect.
- Journal update. Zoë's journal in chapters 4 and 5 are missing some entries. These will be added.
- Force mouse visible during dialogue options (Steam overlay issue). In some cases, we have seen the mouse cursor vanish. This will be fixed.
- The 'continue' button on the main menu will be removed or greyed out when 'Start Book X' is available, to avoid confusion. Continue always loads the last save game, and does not start a new book.
- All German text implemented. The voice-overs are arriving in a subsequent audio patch, but 2.0.1 will have the missing German subtitles and text.
- Mac OS-X crash with certain ATI cards in the Enclave: we have received some reports about this, but we are unable to reproduce. We will try to fix this issue as soon as possible, hopefully for 2.0.1.
- Save game update: save games will now be preceded by the chapter number, to make save game organisation a bit easier.