#21 Lee-m

Lee-m

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1848 posts
  • LocationYorkshire, England

Posted 22 April 2014 - 17:12

I really really wanted RTG to do a TLJ playthrough...

I'd like to see that too, I would be interested in the commentary. I think someone suggested maybe a community play though a while back.
  • khh likes this

#22 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts
  • LocationBehind you (mwuh ha ha!)

Posted 22 April 2014 - 18:24

Sigh, with less than an hour a day to play games, I'd have to start now to do a playthrough before Chapters comes out.  I really really wanted RTG to do a TLJ playthrough so I could watch them instead of play on my own.  Ah well.  I'll have to find time somehow.

Not being able to get into the game, it's been annoying me too. Found this though: http://www.youtube.c...98B4101352A794E

• Teller likes this

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

#23 Teller

Teller

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1884 posts
  • LocationAlais

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:47

Still not the same as watching Ragnar get frustrated with his own puzzles and need the fan's help to get through them. ;)

• Tina, Edreamer Jamil, khh and 3 others like this

Remember Alatiens that the spirits of their Tellers watch out for you when you most need it.

-Christine-
Dream Traveller

Cannon Stroker
Adventure Gamer
Group Hugger

Dream Blogger
Upping the perviness factor of the Salty Seaman since 2013.

#24 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts
  • LocationBehind you (mwuh ha ha!)

Posted 23 April 2014 - 18:19

Still not the same as watching Ragnar get frustrated with his own puzzles and need the fan's help to get through them. ;)

*LMFAO*

High-larious :D

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

#25 TimmyChaw

TimmyChaw

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 01 July 2014 - 22:52

I'm thinking of streaming some Dreamfall soon, I'll leave a post here once I move on to Dreamfall.

Until next time fellow dreamers :)

#26 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2725 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:15

I'm playing TLJ and Dreamfall now. It is a preparation for release of Book One. Both games are fantastic. 

#27 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:36

Yep, this happened at Journeycon, when he played a few parts of TLJ. And it wasn't even puzzle parts xD I remember it going something like this:
- "How do I get to the other side of this chasm?" (guardian's realm, end of game, after beating chaos thing)
-*tries potions and such before fans shouting the solution*
-"Oh, it was that easy. I guess we had a time crunch when designing this part.."
  • wandrew, Edreamer Jamil and Mixthos like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#28 Rivercliff

Rivercliff

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 22:31

Definitely planning to replay TLJ & Dreamfall before DFC release, but just wondering if there has been any talk of an updated version of TLJ any time soon. My 2 other favorite adventure games, Gabriel Knight, Sins of the Fathers, and Grim Fandango are both getting updated versions, and I was hoping the upcoming release of DLC might provide an incentive for Funcom.

#29 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7107 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:35

I would not count on an updated TLJ. Ever. They've lost the original artwork, and a remake would have to basically develop the game from scratch.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#30 mwyatt139

mwyatt139

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:22

I'm doing TLJ emulated on my Mac. The textures are missing which makes things dull and if I could find a fix that would be awesome. However DFC runs amazingly well

#31 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:52

I'm doing TLJ emulated on my Mac. The textures are missing which makes things dull and if I could find a fix that would be awesome. However DFC runs amazingly well

I thought the textures were missing in Dreamfall, and you couldn't get TLJ to run at all. Did you get it running?

#32 mwyatt139

mwyatt139

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 14:56

I should've been more clear sorry. I'm playing Dreamfall: TLJ and the textures are missing. I'm taking a break from it lol (kept getting caught in the hotel)

#33 Jelena

Jelena

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationKosovska Mitrovica, Kosovo/Serbia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 23:08

I should've been more clear sorry. I'm playing Dreamfall: TLJ and the textures are missing. I'm taking a break from it lol (kept getting caught in the hotel)

Well, when the dude finds you in the hotel, just knock him out :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users