• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 19 March 2015 - 15:55

Ah then it was me who was confused. Thought there was one near Emma's gallery that I probably mixed up with the EYE one. My visual memory is crap. :)

Edit: I can probably also partly blame the beer I had when playing. :P
  • khh likes this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#22 Edreamer Jamil

Edreamer Jamil

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1627 posts
  • LocationCardiff

Posted 19 March 2015 - 15:59

Ah then it was me who was confused. Thought there was one near Emma's gallery that I probably mixed up with the EYE one. My visual memory is crap. :)

Edit: I can probably also partly blame the beer I had when playing. :P

Did you see the Bingo Dingo ? ;)

• Tina and Mr Moo like this

#23 Oktalist

Oktalist

Fringe Café Regular

• Istrum
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 March 2015 - 18:09

Zoe lives at Sonnenshein Plaza Terraces.

Sonnenshein Plaza is the square outside, with the artificial sun and Seraph Kavarna.

EYE HQ is at the end of Kaprova street, near The House of Dreams and The Collective. From Sonnenshein Plaza, either way will lead you to Kaprova: via the Bricks, Kaprova will be on your right after you have passed Queenie's boat on your left; or via the Candy Hall, you will arrive in the middle of Kaprova at the bottom of the stairs. Queenie's boat and EYE HQ are at opposite ends of the street.
  • Tina and Mr Moo like this

#24 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 19 March 2015 - 22:21

Yay for clarifications! Then what I've been calling Sonnenschein Plaza, IS really Sonnenschein Plaza.

(I'll forget the rest of it later :P I just call everything "green area", "pink area", chinese area", "stairs area", "nela area" etc ;))

#25 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7122 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 19 March 2015 - 22:50

I ... wasn't that the same as what I said?

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#26 Oktalist

Oktalist

Fringe Café Regular

• Istrum
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 March 2015 - 23:35

I ... wasn't that the same as what I said?

Not exactly, citizen.

The Sonnenschein Plaza is where Zoë lives, and it's where she gets the yellow key.

Zoe lives at Sonnenshein Plaza Terraces.

Sonnenshein Plaza is the square outside

;)

(I'll forget the rest of it later :P I just call everything "green area", "pink area", chinese area", "stairs area", "nela area" etc ;))

EYE HQ is in a light blue area at one end of a long road with a heavy EYE presence which has its other end in the Chinese area, next to Mira and Wit's place. The Chinese area, in turn, has its other end next to Sonnenshein Plaza. And on the other side of Sonnenshein Plaza is a pink area which also connects to the road which runs between the Chinese area and EYE HQ. ;)
  • khh likes this

#27 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:30

It was the building vs square outside that I mostly was wondering about, khh ;) but yes, I did get the "vent not at Sonnenschein" from your post!

To be honest, I'm just skimming the rest of the info. It's just too much name info to put into my brain. I'm getting around in the town nicely (with the map + learned town layout), so I don't see a reason to learn the names of places, because that kind of detail is hard for my brain to process :) (reasons other than properly telling people where to go, but if I don't remember exactly anyway, then I'll just stay away from details). That said, I may make a point of noticing where the EYE HQ is next time I play.

(sorry for the derail, can we please stop trying to learn me what parts are where, now? ;))

• khh likes this

#28 Carla

Carla

Harbinger of the Balance

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2293 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:07

If I recall correctly, isn't the blue key dropped by the girl who scampers out of one of the vents when you investigate it...the one that is stuck half open?  And then you have to click on that key when it's in inventory to take the handle off it to use with the yellow head.  If this was already answered, sorry, just skimmed the post and didn't see the girl mentioned.

#29 KraTe

KraTe

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 20 March 2015 - 16:14

No, not only on ground level (I remember thinking the same when I played). There is one important one on Sonnenschein Plaza :)

Yes there you could find the yellow key stuck in the vent  but  I still count that area ground level ;)

Still just lost like a puppy looking for  the handle for the yellow key  and the blue key

for khh 

thx for the tip butI have seen eye HQ once while running trough the city but cant find it again.. :P just have to keep running around and try your hint

#30 Oktalist

Oktalist

Fringe Café Regular

• Istrum
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 March 2015 - 17:21

Yes, OP already had the blue key.

I missed that vent at first because I read the map wrong somehow. I wrongly thought there were two vents that were inaccessible due to EYE roadblocks.

(sorry for the derail, can we please stop trying to learn me what parts are where, now? ;))

Yes of course, don't mind me.
  • Tina likes this

#31 GistOfSpirit

GistOfSpirit

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3102 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 17:23

I did notice one vent that doesn't appear on the map Crowboy gives you, although it does appear on his screen. It's not an important one however.

#32 Carla

Carla

Harbinger of the Balance

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2293 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 March 2015 - 18:44

Still just lost like a puppy looking for  the handle for the yellow key  and the blue key

I think if you get real close to the vent that is stuck part way open and maybe (?) click on it, a girl crawls out and runs away.  When she runs away she drops the blue key.  That has both the head and the handle together.  If you click on it in the inventory, a hand icon appears and you click on that and it separates the handle from the head.  You can then combine the handle with the yellow head so that you can use it to open a different vent.

#33 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 20 March 2015 - 19:26

Yes there you could find the yellow key stuck in the vent  but  I still count that area ground level ;)

for khh 
 thx for the tip butI have seen eye HQ once while running trough the city but cant find it again.. :P just have to keep running around and try your hint

I hope you find it soon, at least!

And if not, I believe this previous post will help you :)

You might want to watch this https://youtu.be/9hRW2NmiiwY?t=24m40s

• khh likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users