3 replies to this topic

#1 Demovitron

Demovitron

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 08:22

I have finished Book Two today and I'm happy to say that I'm very happy with it. It's great story telling. Good job. I also like the newly introduced characters.

In my last feedback I have asked for more content / longer episodes and you have delivered. Or maybe it just took me longer or I'm just under the impression? :D

Sure, I have still encountered some bugs and the riddles/puzzles aren't challenging, but I have enjoyed myself and I have the feeling that the story might actually change depending on my decisions. I guess, I will find out once I replay the whole game.

Somebody complaining about too much dialogue shouldn't really buy this kind of game. It's like complaining about all the guns in a shooter ... I would even want more dialogue :P

About one weird bug... My goals stated until the end of the game that I'm supposed to check in with Rez in the hand. Since the game changes perspective again it's rather strange.

• delamer likes this

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 March 2015 - 13:37

About one weird bug... My goals stated until the end of the game that I'm supposed to check in with Rez in the hand. Since the game changes perspective again it's rather strange.

That's a known bug when you visit Reza before you go see the therapist. It will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 14 March 2015 - 13:39

Just started the game again with the new download. I'm not on Book 2 yet, I decided to play 1 again "properly". Talking to everyone about everything, knowing what I want to do, etc. So I've noticed something. Am I right in saying that there's a new ad bot in Propast Book 1 that wasn't there before? I remember the little one with no lights, but now there's an ad bot advertising dreamer machines with a hologram around it. I don't remember seeing this one before, nor hearing the voice. Is this something that had bugged before and now is fixed?

Good to hear the music back for the clubs. But no bins talking. I liked that bin. Hope it comes back :D

#4 Ravenwoods

Ravenwoods

Arcadia Native

• Journeyman
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 13:49

It was really good, it really left me wanting more. So, story, writing and voice acting are awesome.

I have just 2 requests:

1)I would like the crazy flashing eyes bug to be fixed. It can be really distracting in important dialogue sequences. It even happened with Sully towards the end of the game. 
AND
2)Some sort of profile system to be implemented so we can play multiple saves, it makes it neat that way.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Book Two, Feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users