• Please log in to reply
457 replies to this topic

#41 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7117 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:40

Didn't allow Kian to kiss her.. Until I warm up to her a bit, there's no way Kian will be kissing some random redhead :P I actually started freaking out after she ran away, because in the goals there was no line about the Azadi soldier. It shows up later when we finish up Mole goal. I thought I ruined my chance of finding out about the Azadi raid because I refused the damn kiss. :rolleyes:  I kept thinking "Likho will be pissed when he finds out I ruined it all".

I thought this too. I actually searched through Shady Quay and I though I'd blown it when I couldn't any soldier there.

• Jecica, agirlnamedbob and Igelwelt like this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#42 Mr Moo

Mr Moo

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:41

Yes, this. I didn't kiss Anna because, I'm reallllly hoping that he'll be with Enu.

I hope not getting a kiss from Anna will ruin Kian's chances with Enu! (Else, there must be some replaying from book 2 ...)

• agirlnamedbob likes this

#43 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:42

Hah. I went to the mole first. I actually spotted Anna on my way there, but I was like "YOU WILL WAIT YOUR TURN! I HAVE IMPORTANT REBELLING TO DO." 

• wandrew, Tina, skadet and 8 others like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#44 urzagc13

urzagc13

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:44

Darn, we should be able to actually SHOUT that (exactly those words!) to her as we're passing by! :)
  • wandrew, agirlnamedbob and Igelwelt like this

Giorgos Chrysikopoulos - Dream Traveller

Check out the unofficial (headcanon) backstory of my Europolis Most Wanted Dreamfall Character: meet the "The Scientist Thief"!

#45 Jecica

Jecica

Vestrum Herald

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:45

hahaha Erika, that is awesome roleplaying. I will definitely do the next playthrough like you, leave her to stand there waiting. B)

• agirlnamedbob and Igelwelt like this

"We have seen it all, yes, and we remember. We remember because we pass the stories on, from Harbinger of the Balance to A Rubber Ducky, throughout the centuries. Do you want to hear one of our stories?
Ask us, ask. Ask about
the Pizza, the Thief and the Time..."

#46 Igelwelt

Igelwelt

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:46

I just roleplayed Kian as chronically underkissed (like he pretty much told Enu): "So Anna wants to suddenly kiss me? Actually, why not!" :D :blush:

I like that she is still a wild-card with mysterious motives, even after helping the resistance :ph34r:.

#47 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7117 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:46

Hah. I went to the mole first. I actually spotted Anna on my way there, but I was like "YOU WILL WAIT YOUR TURN! I HAVE IMPORTANT REBELLING TO DO." 

I ... ran straight to her when I heard she wanted to talk to me.

What can I say. I'm weak.

• wandrew, Tina, skadet and 4 others like this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#48 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:50

Darn, we should be able to actually SHOUT that (exactly those words!) to her as we're passing by! :)

Pretty sure I shouted them at my computer. Along with a few other choice things at various points. I'm...a...vocal... ...gamer...

But yeah, a shout-by option would be hilarious.

;) 

hahaha Erika, that is awesome roleplaying. I will definitely do the next playthrough like you, leave her to stand there waiting. B)

I'm a terrible influence. 

I just roleplayed Kian as chronically underkissed (like he pretty much told Enu): "So Anna wants to suddenly kiss me? Actually, why not!" :D :blush:

I like that she is still a wild-card with mysterious motives, even after helping the resistance :ph34r:.

It's okay. I won't hold it against you. Yet. 

:P

I like that last bit about her, too. Though it also puts me really on edge. 

I ... ran straight to her when I heard she wanted to talk to me.

What can I say. I'm weak.

xD

*sigh*

You and V, man. I knew it would come to this. 

• wandrew, khh and DollyDagger like this

#49 Carlos

Carlos

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationLisbon, Portugal

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:53

Eh... So I guess I'm not the only one thinking that Anna is April reborn (whatever that means).

Still wouldn't explain why she'd kiss Kian, since they weren't that close before. In fact, didn't April give Kian a big speech on how evil the Azadi are?

Chaos! Panic! Disorder! My work is done here!

#50 magritte

magritte

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 23:58

I went to the mole first, too--same thinking as a girlnamedbob.  Besides, the mole was closer and I knew exactly where I was headed.  I was a little surprised that most people apparently kissed Anna.  He doesn't know her, or have any real reason to trust her. He doesn't strike me as the sort of guy who would kiss a stranger; hell, I'm not sure he's ever really kissed a woman before.  Also, despite what he says, we were told the disguising magic wouldn't fool someone who knew him intimately OR someone with training.  Since he doesn't know her and she isn't willing to say how she knows him, if I'm Kian, I'm thinking that a trained eye is more likely than intimate knowledge.

She probably is Lady Alvane, though.

• agirlnamedbob, Riaise and thearkive like this

#51 Carlos

Carlos

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationLisbon, Portugal

Posted 15 March 2015 - 00:02

Oh! And I didn't run straight to her.

because I took a wrong turn somewhere and got lost, otherwise I totally would have done that.

Chaos! Panic! Disorder! My work is done here!

#52 ElDoRado1239

ElDoRado1239

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Location203km from Přístaviště

Posted 15 March 2015 - 00:31

I went to the Mole first as well - after all, Kian was complaining that his job for the night is too simple and he will have free time. It just felt natural, duties first, then mystery woman.

And when Anna wanted to kiss him, I believe I was just as dumbfounded as him. We both went "Wait what...?!" and there she was, running away like a shy anime girl. Pushing her away seemed just mean anyway, but I wouldn't kiss her if that was there was no time limit. Because... Kian & Enu - I ship it! :D Also him dating a "magical" seems kinda right - something like a proof of his racism biting the dust.

Finally, I don't believe Anna is anyone else than Anna. Saga is much more mysterious, April cared for the rebels. Remember, she was reborn, why would she be reborn as someone adult.

Now if we talk Hannah being April, I can see that being possible. But I really don't understand those who think that Anna and Hannah are the same, plus there was never a person shifting between various ages before. So nah, I don't belive that's true at all.

• Mr Moo likes this

So, wake up, Miss Castillo. Wake up and... *smell the ashes*...

#53 skadet

skadet

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4552 posts
  • LocationÅmot, Norway

Posted 15 March 2015 - 00:57

Kian needs Enu, but yeah, kissed "Anna". :)

I ship it. Kianu.
...fuck.

40c716f938f02773d0d2bec09808d8551e24ddba

I kept thinking "Likho will be pissed when he finds out I ruined it all".

He's pissed anyway, he's suffering of a chronic stick shoved up his ass :P

Pretty sure I shouted them at my computer. Along with a few other choice things at various points. I'm...a...vocal... ...gamer...

You should stream. Or record and YouTube. :'D

• wandrew, Jecica, WorldsReunited and 4 others like this

My Twitter & Instagram & Twitch ... for your viewing pleasure.

#54 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:06

I uh... ...I'm curious to see if we get a Kian/Enu option down the road, too... ...I worry that won't end well for Enu, but she's definitely into him. ("BUT YOU'RE GORGEOUS!")

You should stream. Or record and YouTube. :'D

I'm pretty sure no one wants to see that. :P But I'll take it under consideration. 

• khh likes this

#55 Idinyphe

Idinyphe

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:21

I uh... ...I'm curious to see if we get a Kian/Enu option down the road, too... ...I worry that won't end well for Enu, but she's definitely into him. ("BUT YOU'RE GORGEOUS!")

I'm pretty sure no one wants to see that. :P But I'll take it under consideration. 

Why not? If you come up with slogans like "I have important rebelling to do" :)

Unfortunately that's the story of revenge. It's messy. Never really works out the way you want it to.

#56 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:35

Why not? If you come up with slogans like "I have important rebelling to do" :)

Because I also do things like spend way too much time lost/going in circles in Marcuria. And then getting frustrated and running through patches of chickens cackling gleefully until my frustration subsides. 

...Some of you may still wish to see this, but I'm not sure if *I* want you to see it. :P

• wandrew, Mr Moo and DollyDagger like this

#57 Pawlo_86

Pawlo_86

Harbinger of the Balance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2734 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:38

About reborn of April - little trivia - in Dreamfall one of Six mentioned that Scorpion will be reborn.

• Mr Moo likes this

#58 Idinyphe

Idinyphe

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:38

Because I also do things like spend way too much time lost/going in circles in Marcuria. And then getting frustrated and running through patches of chickens cackling gleefully until my frustration subsides. 

...Some of you may still wish to see this, but I'm not sure if *I* want you to see it. :P

Well... you sound like Enu. A little bit. Kind of.

Unfortunately that's the story of revenge. It's messy. Never really works out the way you want it to.

#59 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:05

Well... you sound like Enu. A little bit. Kind of.

In the words of Rikke...

[link]

• wandrew, Jecica, Edreamer Jamil and 2 others like this

#60 Ravenwoods

Ravenwoods

Arcadia Native

• Journeyman
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:09

I thought while playing that Hanna looked a lot like Saga.

I wonder if there is a link between Hanna and Anna. They both have the same name and red hair.

I got April vibes from Anna.

April and Hanna seem to have a similar personal story (hard childhood, orphans) and the picture of the mountains in Hanna's nest is where April's journey begins in TLJ ("Draic Kin's nest"). I suppose it's not a coincidence.

Hannah and Saga seem to have similar facial structures don't they?! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anna, Lady Alvane, Saga, House of All Worlds, HoAW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users