Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Learn more about Hana from Abby?

Best Answer khh , 13 March 2015 - 03:44

You should find something that you can use to convince Abby (that's the girl who won't talk to you) to open up.

Strong-ish hint

Spoiler

Outright solution

Spoiler

I needed help with this one as well.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 March 2015 - 13:14

I tested my way back and ended up loading the save just after leaving Dr Romans office. Every save after that(and I had a few since I did barutis mission first) was broken.

Thank you for reporting back. Sorry about the bug :/

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#22 Bruno

Bruno

Harbinger of the Balance

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2420 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:01

Thanks for this thread. I haven't been able to finish the game yet (too busy at work at the moment :( ), but was stuck at this point. The hints from khh were helpful :)
  • khh likes this

Bruno Espadana, no panda abuser.

I have a website - and also an Instagram account!

#23 buzzfunk

buzzfunk

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:02

Guys im trying to get back into this game and playing the other chapters but im still stuck here. I have the yello key and the blue key head. There is a purple colored hatch i cannot open. What am i missing? Thank you

#24 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:58

Guys im trying to get back into this game and playing the other chapters but im still stuck here. I have the yello key and the blue key head. There is a purple colored hatch i cannot open. What am i missing? Thank you

There are no purple locks; they are yellow, blue and pink. Where is the hatch located?

#25 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 13 June 2016 - 05:22

I'm assuming purple = pink in this case. Depending on your monitor calibration settings... close enough. 

Have you been in both the yellow and the blue hatches? IIRC, you can't move on until you've been in both of them. 

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#26 buzzfunk

buzzfunk

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:25

I'm assuming purple = pink in this case. Depending on your monitor calibration settings... close enough. 

Have you been in both the yellow and the blue hatches? IIRC, you can't move on until you've been in both of them. 

Hi

Yes pink! Sorry! lol. I have been in the yellow but the blue wont open. I only have the key head. Not sure what to do at this point. Its the reason why I quit playing some months ago. Just stuck forever. Any help would be nice! :)

#27 bongboy

bongboy

Vestrum Herald

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationRenton, WA, USA

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:30

Hi

Yes pink! Sorry! lol. I have been in the yellow but the blue wont open. I only have the key head. Not sure what to do at this point. Its the reason why I quit playing some months ago. Just stuck forever. Any help would be nice! :)

View the key in inventory, then use it. The head will be removed. At this point, you will be able to combine the blue head with the base of the key. This will allow you to enter the hatch with the blue lock.

#28 buzzfunk

buzzfunk

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 20:49

DOh. I did not realize you can REUSE the handle for all keys. Sheesh guys! :)) thank you

• Tina, agirlnamedbob and bongboy like this

#29 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 13 June 2016 - 20:53

Not going to lie, that one took me a while, too... ...I can't remember if I had to check the forum for a solution or not. But if I remember correctly, that was a sticking point/not super intuitive for a lot of people. 

Let us know if you get stuck again or have any other issues! :) 

• Tina and bongboy like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users