Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Learn more about Hana from Abby?

Best Answer khh , 13 March 2015 - 03:44

You should find something that you can use to convince Abby (that's the girl who won't talk to you) to open up.

Strong-ish hint

Spoiler

Outright solution

Spoiler

I needed help with this one as well.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 kozelet

kozelet

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:31

Ok, so I unlocked the yellow hatch and found some girl that won't talk to me. My objective updated that I should learn more about Hana from Abby, and I have no idea who Abby is. But for the love of god I've been everywhere on the map, and I have zero idea what to do - Nela isn't at her stall, nothing I do seems to make any difference. The game is terribly vague about what you should do at this point. Anyone have an idea what to do?

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:44   Best Answer

You should find something that you can use to convince Abby (that's the girl who won't talk to you) to open up.

Strong-ish hint

Spoiler

Outright solution

Spoiler

• Morten and Tina like this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3 failquail

failquail

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 15:05

Strong-ish hint

Spoiler

Outright solution

Spoiler

Sorry, even the ouright solution is baffling me, how do you do the last part?

Spoiler
as i had no idea who Abby was and any NPCs related to Hanna such as Nela/Queenie are unavailable to talk about it.

Had to drop out of the game to search the internet at that point, as the only other thing i could think to do was a very tedious *click-on/speak-to every thing/person on the map* sweep :/

#4 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 13 March 2015 - 15:09

Sorry, even the ouright solution is baffling me, how do you do the last part?

Spoiler
as i had no idea who Abby was and any NPCs related to Hanna such as Nela/Queenie are unavailable to talk about it.

Had to drop out of the game to search the internet at that point, as the only other thing i could think to do was a very tedious *click-on/speak-to every thing/person on the map* sweep :/

There should be a WATI bot flying right nearby selling Dream Machines. Stand on the hatch you want to enter and speak to the bot when it's exactly between you and the cop. Ask it to give you the full sales pitch. This should open a banner, blocking the cops line of sight. 

April Ryan is my friend,

#5 failquail

failquail

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 15:19

Aha! thank you!

Fairly obvious in hindsight, but i don't think that one would have occured to me without help.

• Tina and khh like this

#6 Olstyle

Olstyle

Vestrum Crier

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 March 2015 - 16:49

I'm stuck there too, saw your solution and can't for the love of good get the bot to move to the hatch. :(

#7 Moto200

Moto200

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationDundee, UK / Lublin, PL

Posted 13 March 2015 - 17:06

(...) blocking the cops line of sight. 

Thank you! That was one of my first ideas, but I assumed I'd have no control over where the banner is placed (the bot doesn't follow Zoe or anything), so I didn't pursue that line of logic. Now that I know the solution, at least I know which puzzle I'm solving ;)

#8 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 13 March 2015 - 17:40

I'm stuck there too, saw your solution and can't for the love of good get the bot to move to the hatch. :(

The bot us supposed to move on it's own. If it's stuck in one place, it's a bug. Try to reload from an earlier save?

April Ryan is my friend,

#9 Seraph87

Seraph87

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 17:43

I'm stuck at this puzzle, too, but at a different point. Where do I find the yellow keyhead? I've already been in Hanna's hideout and took the photo but now I've been running around the city for ages looking for the keyhead, there are no hints at all and I'm getting quite annoyed because of it.

#10 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 13 March 2015 - 17:55

I'm stuck at this puzzle, too, but at a different point. Where do I find the yellow keyhead? I've already been in Hanna's hideout and took the photo but now I've been running around the city for ages looking for the keyhead, there are no hints at all and I'm getting quite annoyed because of it.

Spoiler

April Ryan is my friend,

#11 Seraph87

Seraph87

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 18:02

Spoiler

Spoiler

#12 virumor

virumor

Fringe Café Regular

• Minstrum
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 18:08

Sometimes it's totally unclear whether you're missing something or you've run into a bug.

#13 failquail

failquail

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 18:08

Spoiler

Spoiler

• khh likes this

#14 Olstyle

Olstyle

Vestrum Crier

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 March 2015 - 18:13

The bot us supposed to move on it's own. If it's stuck in one place, it's a bug. Try to reload from an earlier save?

I only tried a save from abbys "home" for now. Might have to go further back next time.

#15 isThatAHippo

isThatAHippo

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA, USA

Posted 13 March 2015 - 18:16

I was kinda disappointed we couldn't poison that soldier with acid soaked candies.

• Mr Moo, Moto200 and gailreg like this

#16 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 13 March 2015 - 18:18

I only tried a save from abbys "home" for now. Might have to go further back next time.

I'm really sorry you're experiencing this bug, but I don't know of any other way to fix it. 

April Ryan is my friend,

#17 Seraph87

Seraph87

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 18:18

Spoiler

Ah, thank you so much, I got it now. The puzzles so far are really annoying compared to Book 1 but maybe that's just me.

#18 Tomer

Tomer

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 13 March 2015 - 18:41

Ah, thank you so much, I got it now. The puzzles so far are really annoying compared to Book 1 but maybe that's just me.

I personally found the puzzles in book 2 absolutely perfect. Book 1 didn't really have any puzzles....

#19 Abbe

Abbe

Fringe Café Regular

• PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 13 March 2015 - 20:14

I had the same problem (adbot not moving). I think it happend after I accidentaly interacted with the bot while he was quite a bit away from the cop, or because i first went to see Reza after I didn't get further with the puzzle at first.

Well anyway, I just came to say I had to reload a save which was before I got the "find a way into the vents" goal, i.e. before interacting with abby the first time. For me that was a save before talking with Roman at his office. Hope this helps other players.

#20 Olstyle

Olstyle

Vestrum Crier

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 March 2015 - 13:10

I tested my way back and ended up loading the save just after leaving Dr Romans office. Every save after that(and I had a few since I did barutis mission first) was broken.
  • khh likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users