#1 ChrisR

ChrisR

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:31

So I finally decided to download and watch the Twitch stream, but it looks that it was deleted for some reason. I know it's available in separate videos on Youtube, but I'd like to get it in original quality. Can someone please share it? Does anyone also know why all streams got removed from RTG Twitch account?

They used to be here:

#2 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 15 February 2015 - 14:52

I don't think RTG actively deleted it, but twitch instituted a policy of no-longer saving VODs forever and so the old content was automatically deleted.

I don't have access to the original files, else I would share them.

• ChrisR likes this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#3 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 February 2015 - 16:23

I think if you look on YouTube you might be able to find it. IIRC, someone uploaded it there in a few parts (because it's looooong.) 

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#4 Ringtail

Ringtail

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts
  • LocationRockville, MD, USA

Posted 15 February 2015 - 18:33

Yeah - search YouTube for "Dreamfall: the longest stream" and you should find it. (I'm on mobile, so links format oddly.)
  • agirlnamedbob likes this

#5 Roper

Roper

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:03

I happened to find the stream downloads on a backup. I've also included the Kickstarter countdown stream for good measure. 

I've created a torrent for the two streams. I'm usually online during the day (European time). If you don't have a torrent client, you can search for µTorrent - it's a very small download and quite good. 

While the playthrough stream has the mp4 extension, it should still be the original as it came from Twitch. I just repackaged the stream in the original flv into mp4 to be able to play back the video on my external player that doesn't handle flv.

EDIT: I just updated the torrent file with better trackers - so if you've downloaded it previously, you may have to grab it again.

• Tina, maskedgeekgirl, ChrisR and 1 other like this

#6 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:42

Yay! Countdown stream! Awesome! That was removed from twitch really early on, so I never got to drain it for info. Will try to download it some day soon :)

Also, then you all can see me (+ skadet and Brita++) being awkward ;)
  • Teller, agirlnamedbob, khh and 2 others like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#7 Roper

Roper

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 14:27

:D

Someone already downloaded it. Hopefully they'll be seeding it for some time as well, so chances are higher for one of you to get it when I'm not online.

• ChrisR likes this

#8 khh

khh

Harbinger of the Balance

• 7118 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 February 2015 - 14:46

:D

Someone already downloaded it. Hopefully they'll be seeding it for some time as well, so chances are higher for one of you to get it when I'm not online.

Yeah, I downloaded it. I can mostly leave it seeding over night, so it should stay available for some time.

• Tina and ChrisR like this

April Ryan is my friend,
Every sorrow she can mend.
When I visit her dark realm,
Does it simply overwhelm.

#9 toremygg

toremygg

Harbinger of the Balance

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3558 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 16 February 2015 - 15:18

Downloading now. As long as my NAS handles it (it's a bit unstable due to a minor disk incompatibility), it should stay available for a while once it's downloaded. Days, weeks, months, something like that.

#10 ChrisR

ChrisR

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 16 February 2015 - 17:19

Thank you  everyone for your help  :)

Roper, I really appreciate what you did  :)  Downloading files now.

• Roper likes this

#11 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 16 February 2015 - 17:39

There, now I'm downloading as well :) Will keep it active, so I'll seed whenever my laptop is on :)

Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#12 frederic09

frederic09

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 22 February 2015 - 16:37

I'm downloading it too, more people = more chances to keep theses videos

#13 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPoland, Bydgoszcz

Posted 21 April 2019 - 18:49

I happened to find the stream downloads on a backup. I've also included the Kickstarter countdown stream for good measure.
I've created a torrent for the two streams. I'm usually online during the day (European time). If you don't have a torrent client, you can search for µTorrent - it's a very small download and quite good.

While the playthrough stream has the mp4 extension, it should still be the original as it came from Twitch. I just repackaged the stream in the original flv into mp4 to be able to play back the video on my external player that doesn't handle flv.

EDIT: I just updated the torrent file with better trackers - so if you've downloaded it previously, you may have to grab it again.

Heeeey, I know it was 4 years ago but is there still a chance to download this stream from your torrent? I can’t download this now (it’s stopping on 0%) so maybe I need help from your side?

#14 Roper

Roper

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 20:42

Heeeey, I know it was 4 years ago but is there still a chance to download this stream from your torrent? I can’t download this now (it’s stopping on 0%) so maybe I need help from your side?

I put the streams again in my torrent and during the day EU time they should be available again for some time. Enjoy and if you can keep it seeding for some time.

#15 Szpadelek

Szpadelek

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPoland, Bydgoszcz

Posted 21 April 2019 - 21:06

I put the streams again in my torrent and during the day EU time they should be available again for some time. Enjoy and if you can keep it seeding for some time.

Thanks so much! ☺️

#16 Roper

Roper

Rubber Ducky

• Drachkin
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:11

You're welcome!

Looks like I seeded the videos to 4 people. Anyone else still interested in downloading them?

• Szpadelek likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users