#1 Wolfsong

Wolfsong

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:45

.... Edit ...

Of course, moments after posting a message asking for info about the Backer Kit page, I find a link to it. Go figure.

So, instead, I'll use this post as an opportunity to say "Hello!". Nice to meet you all, whether for the first time,  or "again" for those I'd recognize from the KS campaign.

See ya's around!

#2 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:50

Here's the one I use:

https://dreamfall.ba...ccounts/sign_in

#3 Wolfsong

Wolfsong

Rubber Ducky

• Vestrum
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:53

Yeah, I found it after posting that message. Always happens that way. Thank you for posting it, regardless. Can still come in handy, for me or someone else.

I guess I do have a question about the options..

I see a Physical Copy option there, which is what I'm after. So, is there an upgrade path to that? Or do I have to go with the "Additional" one at $90? I'm currently at the Digital Download tier and want to get an actual box.

Am also getting a shirt... because Crowmance.

#4 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:48

If you go to the "NEED HELP?" link in the top menu, there is an option to choose "I want to upgrade my reward" and then fill out the form to contact RTG. That's the way to go if you want to change tiers instead of ordering add-ons. Good luck!

Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#5 Happy Tree

Happy Tree

Vestrum Herald

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationTartu, Estonia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:59

Yeah, I found it after posting that message. Always happens that way.

And you wouldn't have found it if you hadn't posted the message :-D The universe is nothing if not a bit perverse like that. Like taking an umbrella with you has the magical property of stopping it from raining, it's amazing! Actually, I wonder if that holds true for cocktail umbrellas, that would be more convenient...

• Teller likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users