#1 trkv

trkv

Rubber Ducky

• Dreamer
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:15

May be RTG could post updated list of current translation agreements? Since the kickstarter campaign we have practically no info about them. There were strict plans to translate DFC into one languages and intention to translate into some other ones. Many of us are interested in that intentions status (as to myself I am interested in Russian translation).

So may be it would be nice to have a pinned topic with the current list of what we can expect in release :)

#2 Sermor

Sermor

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:39

I am stepping stone to the request. At least one user who does not know English can "put his soul in peace" in the case does not appear in their own language translations if there will be (hopefully in a few amateur translation in their own language, in this case).

Specifically, I'm Italian, DFC will have at least texts and Italian subtitles (The Longest Journey and Dreamfall: TLJ have it both, and the latter also has a high quality dubbing)?

PS: a good dubbing is desirable but not absolutely necessary. The main thing is that the texts and subtitles are translated, then the speech may remain in English, as far as I'm concerned.

#3 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 30 May 2014 - 16:42

May be RTG could post updated list of current translation agreements? Since the kickstarter campaign we have practically no info about them. There were strict plans to translate DFC into one languages and intention to translate into some other ones. Many of us are interested in that intentions status (as to myself I am interested in Russian translation).

So may be it would be nice to have a pinned topic with the current list of what we can expect in release :)

Thanks for the request.

We will try to create a list of currently planned translations for Dreamfall: Chapters and post them as a pinned topic here. I'll try to make sure that we have a list posted here by the beginning of next week. :)

Edit: And sorry that we haven't picked this up before now. 

• khh and DiskJunky like this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

#4 Vila22

Vila22

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMadrid, EspaƱa

Posted 19 June 2014 - 23:12

I also support the request, personally I'm very interested in the Spanish translation, at least with subtitles.

King regards!

#5 blaster

blaster

Vestrum Crier

• Minstrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationStark

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:22

I like the original versions more. But will give + to the Russian folks out there, TLJ voiced by like 40 actors was a real deal and got a great deal of positive feedback. 

Don't care about subtitles but voice acting can be a game changer here, and my guess that it's not cheap these days.

1C-SoftClub did a great job with Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings. I played the russian version and enjoyed it very much. So in terms of Witcher 3 I'm not even sure whether I'll play the original or native russian. 

blasted be the balance

#6 mentrei

mentrei

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 14:10

Im  interessed in the brazilian portuguese subtitles...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: translations, DFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users