Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 01 February 2014 - 13:20

Hey everyone,

first I would like to apologize if this topic was mentioned earlier somewhere and I missed it, so feel free to delete it if that´s so  :) anyway what is my point:

I love the Book of Secrets - the supercool stuff that you can enter after ending TLJ...do you remember? 

Some of the crazy and funny bloopers of Sarah Hamilton and other voice actors, non-released music etc.

So I wonder if there is a plan to implement it after Dreamfall Chapters ending as well...?

Anyone knows? RTG? Fans? 

I mean, this is so amazing bonus for players - like a sweet cherry on a delicious cake which Dreamfall Chapters surely will be  ;)

for those who can´t remember the TLJ Book of Secrets:

Oh, blessed be the Balance, I love that soo much! Sarah is stunning!  :lol:

"The Balance provides. The Balance protects. Trust the Balance, and trust yourself." - Vestrum Tobias

#2 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2878 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 01 February 2014 - 16:10

I KNOW! :D

Ragnar answered "yes" and "we definitely will" in the Reddit AMA's from when the Kickstarter was going on. He may have said it more times as well, but after finding those two answers I'm thinking that's enough "rummaging through old answers" for today ;)

Bloopers are great! :D

• WorldsReunited and Alcarmo like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#3 Silvirish4ever

Silvirish4ever

Vestrum Crier

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationTop of the world

Posted 01 February 2014 - 16:26

I wanna hear Sarah Hamilton's laugh again. Every time, EVERY TIME I hear those bloopers I crack up.

I sort of wished they had done it for Dreamfall, too... See how Ellie Conrad-Leigh sounds in real life.

• TalkingOak and Alcarmo like this

Leader of the League of Glasses! If you are a fellow glasses wearer, or just find glasses cool, join us!

Solving mysteries with my punch-line-expert partner - Goatee-S. strokebeard.gif

#4 Constanse

Constanse

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationArendal

Posted 03 February 2014 - 22:01

Yup, love Book of Secrets! Even though I was confused the first time, as I played the Norwegian version, and the bloopers were English :P You can actually get access to it before ending the game. If you pick the nonorganic leaf in the Borderhouse and plant it in Abnaxus garden, you get access then and there :D
  • Alcarmo likes this

- Tina the OWCUWNCIWC  -

Can I help you? I'm at your cervix!

#5 Alcarmo

Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 05 February 2014 - 22:00

Yup, love Book of Secrets! Even though I was confused the first time, as I played the Norwegian version, and the bloopers were English :P You can actually get access to it before ending the game. If you pick the nonorganic leaf in the Borderhouse and plant it in Abnaxus garden, you get access then and there :D

Oh, really? I wonder if that works for english version as well  :)

I guess I have to try it definitely when repeating all TLJ saga games before starting Dreamfall Chapters this year  :sotb:

"The Balance provides. The Balance protects. Trust the Balance, and trust yourself." - Vestrum Tobias

#6 Alcarmo

Alcarmo

Arcadia Native

• Shifter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 05 February 2014 - 22:04

I KNOW! :D

Ragnar answered "yes" and "we definitely will" in the Reddit AMA's from when the Kickstarter was going on. He may have said it more times as well, but after finding those two answers I'm thinking that's enough "rummaging through old answers" for today ;)

Bloopers are great! :D

Well, thanks Tina - always one or more sevenmile steps before me  :lol: but I guess that´s your job as moderator, right? Well done as always  B)

I can´t wait for this bonus - mondo cool, huh?!? 

• Tina likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users